Ban Request Fragment*.wgc
Name of player: Fragment*.wgc

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9409184

Time in GMT: 3:50 P.M.

Server: Evocity2_v2p

Summary: This guy just started punching people randomly.

Evidence: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hx4isttw6fi2hlx/GKTUY73iKT
Hello,

I'm witness for this BR as we can see in the screenshots.
I was RP fighting with Fragment and Frank Bishop (friends) because of a joke. We fight each other for fun, nothing violent.
Sad to see some people go for BR for 1 hp. We did not mean to hurt anyone. People should stop BR every single fact by extracting the RP context.
During that day, the RP situation was justifing maybe the cops intervention, but surely not the administration attention. Sorry for this disturbance.

So in real life you see people punching other people in the street for "fun". That is FailRP and Punchwhoring
I repeat what I said, stop extracting RP context to the situation: You see two kids fighting in the grass for no reason, you call the police? Or the admins? hahaha
This is the same here, 2 mates that are not really fighting, just saying "hah you so stupid lol". Is that fail RP? Even though, does that need Admin action? Not simple cop action?

More important: on the scene we see 4 people involved: Fragment, Bishop (fireman and friend of fragment), the medic complaining for 1 hp because he was maybe too curious, and I. Are you a witness Dan? isn't there a rule in BR that forbid non witness people to intevene and reply? This rule is not for decoration, it is because you don't know about the RP context and see only 1 aspect of the situation.

Minor violation.