SPIDERS. Rampaging spider in my room. halp
I saw it today crawling on my wall while raiding throne of thunder on wow

that guy is crazy huge. it might be a black widow idk im not good with colors/sizes but I moved my hand as close as possible and its about 1/1.5 the size of my hand. Its insanely huge ;_; i hit it and missed and it fell somewhere

i cant find it.. im very scared.

Also tonight it happened again but this time i was walking inside my room and it came from under my dresser and tried to run towards my feet. i stumbled down and i think its under my bed now. still searching, I got my cat under there looking for it. he attacks anything really. I also have febreeze ready to soflay that spider nice and cold. and a lighter on standby for the shits and giggles.

Im looking for a picture on google images. closest one I could find

http://puu.sh/3Uwdd.jpg

Also read up on the wiki and apparently

Wolf spiders are capable of defensive bites, and some South American species may give bites that are medically significant. Nevertheless, the presence of wolf spiders is considered favorable to some because they consume undesirable arachnids

If this is true ill take ductape and tape all around my square room below it so it cant climb. and tape my beds hinges so it cant get up while sleeping. he shall be my pet and eat off unwanted bugs. my idea is brilliant as long as he doesnt touch me
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
(08-05-2013, 03:25 PM)Spyderr Wrote: squish those fuckers. I hate spiders.
How ironic, your name is Spyderr. lol
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Dont worry mang, spiderbro gotchu

[Image: pUhqD8U.jpg]

The following 2 users Like Blonde's post:
  • equal, Disabled Angel
(08-05-2013, 08:07 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: Dont worry mang, spiderbro gotchu

[Image: pUhqD8U.jpg]

that was the most touching memes ever. now when i see my spider im going to imagine him saying that then pick him up. and let him in the living room with a cleanex as a bed or toilet paper with a ton of cheetos.
updated 1/24/2020
The following 1 user Likes Rozzok's post:
  • Blonde
(08-05-2013, 07:32 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote: I saw it today crawling on my wall while raiding throne of thunder on wow

that guy is crazy huge. it might be a black widow idk im not good with colors/sizes

Well I can tell you right now its a wolf spider and not a black widow black widows are about the size of a quarter maybe a bit bigger, they don't have venom just there bites hurt. He wont cause any harm to you. According to records they rarely ever bother humans and the fact it found its way into your home, is quite impressive.

and you think you got it bad?!
This is the things I was killing in my room yesterday
[Image: tumblr_mjmynfTs551rnxy6oo1_400.jpg]
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
Rozzok, are you living in a jungle? Because that size spiders...they are creppy...brrr.

Btw, have anyone ever met this thing?

Ive seen 3 of them in my appartment already

[Image: skolopendra_kvartire2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • ArcHammer
(08-05-2013, 03:53 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Well, you know what they say.

If it moves, KILL IT WITH FIRE!

This is the last spider that entered my room without authorization.
-image-

I remember the thread you made about it, it was quite funny.
(08-05-2013, 10:13 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Rozzok, are you living in a jungle? Because that size spiders...they are creppy...brrr.

Btw, have anyone ever met this thing?

Ive seen 3 of them in my appartment already

[Image: skolopendra_kvartire2.jpg]

Dude those things crawl out of my damn drains when im washing my hands and stuff.... I flip shit
(08-05-2013, 10:31 PM)HellShell Wrote:

-image-

first post was funny. but I went downer... and downer.. then my stomache started churning

on a side note.. the left side of my tongue where i got that sore is a greenish color. should I be concerned or is like mucis or however its spelled. or something
updated 1/24/2020
(08-05-2013, 10:40 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 10:31 PM)HellShell Wrote:

-image-

first post was funny. but I went downer... and downer.. then my stomache started churning

on a side note.. the left side of my tongue where i got that sore is a greenish color. should I be concerned or is like mucis or however its spelled. or something
Now this is were you should start to get worried, go see a doctor ASAP about it or ask your parents