Unban Request: [FL:RP] TheBear
Sad 
Your name: The Bear

Your ban ID: # 35380

Banned by: [FL] Johkah

Reason: Found in log check mass prop killing. 29/07/13 v2p 03:10:00ish

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: During my time at Fearless RP servers, I realized how precious it is too me. I have realized that after that pop up On my screen saying I was removed for the server for 30 Days, I have realized that a part of me is just being taken off, a BIG part of me. When I first joined the server, I didn't know that there was so much for me, and there still is! My actions that have been made (29/07/13) I didn't realize that what was done was so crucial. After the 2 Days I have been banned so far, I felt that something was wrong, I couldn't take it, and I don't think I can really give up Fearless for the rest of my summer. This was something I wanted to enjoy over the summer and play with new people! But now there is only one thing to do, and that is to give the apology I need to give. Now, what I did was wrong and is something I cant even apologize enough for, but there is something I want to say, I am sorry to the Staff and Community of Fearless and what I did was wrong and is something that can and will be fixed. Breaking the rules is strictly forbidden whatsoever, and I deeply feel ashamed, Especially the actions I have done, there is no excuse for Mass Prop Killing whatsoever. Every day, I'm partaking in any Fearless server. Whether it would be the morning, evening or night. If you consider accepting my apology, and unbanning me or lowering my time, I will be the most thankful man alive, and appreciate whatever you do. Fearless is the best Community's out there and runs some of greatest and entertaining servers I partake in everyday. This is my first ever ban and will be my last. This ban is for a reason, and I understand that, but if I ever get a chance back into the servers of Fearless, I will promise you that I will attend the proper reason to the server, which is role play, have a great time, and not make the mistake I did. I will wait for all the time you administrators need to decide the verdict of this case. Thank you to anyone that even took a second to look at this Unban request, it means a lot to me. and once again, I'm sincerely sorry to you Johkah and all of Fearless. I really hope you understand. Sad
[Image: The%20Bear%27s%20Signature.png]
Prop killers are a plague on every RP community. I'm honestly am extremely tired of them. Why should I believe your apology? 254 hours and you decided to go on a prop killing spree.
(08-08-2013, 08:33 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Prop killers are a plague on every RP community. I'm honestly am extremely tired of them. Why should I believe your apology? 254 hours and you decided to go on a prop killing spree.

I made so much friends on City RP and played for so much time, I really dont know what made me prop kill that day I just know that I am really sorry for all the destruction I have caused to everyone involved. I just need another chance to prove to you I will never make the mistake I did again. Like I said, it was my first and it will be my last.I realize what I did is considered very inappropriate to any RP Server and I am putting so much thought into my head right now about it. I sincerely apologize for my actions which have corrupted or ruined the gameplay for other players involved in my not necessary actions. I really want to get back into the Fearless servers and RP the RIGHT way. I really hope that you can understand.

Note: Its been 24 Days since the ban, I think I have learned my lesson, I hope someone can reply soon, 6 Days until its over. No rush, just want to get back into fearless.
[Image: The%20Bear%27s%20Signature.png]
You can wait it out. Prop killing is not acceptible and there is no excuse for it. Denied.