Door Breaching Revamp
Title of Suggestion: Door Breaching Revamp

Description: Some of you may remember back in Garry's Mod 12, when shooting a door with a shotgun or using a breaching charge on it. The door would fall off its hinges, as of now it opens normally as if you were using your hand. My suggestion is to return the breaching mechanic to its former state. I thought that doors being shot and blown off of their hinges was another very fun and cool little mechanic that added alittle charm. Unfortunatly it was broken by the update like so many other things.

Thanks for reading.

Why: It was a cool little part of the gamemode that we no longer have. It's always good for fun and satisfying SRU roleplay.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 1 user Likes York's post:
  • Russkie
And how would you get it back in place? Let's iagine they raided the wrong place, as an example.
If no solution to this concern, -support
(07-31-2013, 10:12 PM)Jonas Wrote: And how would you get it back in place? Let's iagine they raided the wrong place, as an example.
If no solution to this concern, -support

If you haven't been at FL long enough to have seen the old system, doors would respawn eventually. Also if people raid the wrong place they will get a ban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
+ Support

I loved this !!!
gooby pls +support
+Support
Of course +support, didn't even hear that something like that was implemented in-game, but if it was ,then it will be easy to bring it back, i think.
+ support
Yes please.
+support
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Huge +support

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.