Unfair ban
Your name: DannyWrx

Your ban ID: 35125

Banned by: [FL] Jokhah

Reason: general rule 5, I said that the conversation was over, you have a hearing problem

Involved: -a

I should be unbanned because i was trying to talk to him about someone being banned even tho he wasn't there to see it and i was trying to explain it to him he just banned me and said i had a hearing problem mm good ban reason considering i was reading it.

Thanks for taking your time to read this hopefully this problem will get resolved

And i know i shouldn't of posted this unban request because its a 24h ban but i felt i needed to for the simple fact that he banned me for trying to explain something to him.
I'm sorry that you got banned trying to help me Danny. It was a good thing you did trying to explain the situation.
Thank you friend.

Much love, no hate.
Marco
Anytime marco the admin just came on throwing bans around when he didn't even see the situation and didn't even ask you what's happened just banned you

hope this gets solved quickly

Danny
Lemme point out some things. One, I did see what was going on. Two, I warned you to stop messaging me with unban related topics. Three, I told you to have him make an unban request. Four, ban is under 24 hours.

Denied.