Banned From City RP
Date of Ban: 7/27/13 @9:31

My Name: John Lemon

I have no Ban ID, all it says is You have Been Banned from this server

I do not know which admin banned me.

There is no listed reason for the banned

I was on the server with a lot of people, one was named bob, Bezze or something like that, Stoner {UK}, annnnd that's all I can remember.

To be honest, I don't know why I was banned. there was a guy named crabcakes or something who was president, and then became a dictator, the server went complete nuts, cops that went on the third floor were killed, people were RDM'ing in the streets, everything was chaos. I was still RP'ing. I had made a chair with a winch on it so I could talk to the people on the third floor, but not actually be killed, I was being killed on sight for no reason. I went up, talked, and then he asked that I come in to the actual building, so I did. In there I went on the third floor and I was in the room with the president when this admin came in flying saying "I've had enough, why are you shooting random people". then I asked who he was, people said he was an admin. I was on my way downstairs when I just got disconnected and it said I had been banned from the server and to come here. I have no idea what I did, I had been playing from 6 hours and 30 minutes, and I finally got to play cop! I love city RP, and yours is the only good server I have found, I wish to play on it some more and make new friends! Thank you!

~Christopher

Alright, I found more names.

Danny Wrx
[FL:RP] outgoingjale
★ ツ ActveAB ツ ★
chewbacca95
Jake14
swagg boiiii
Marco
Afolord
Bizze
Murtlsey
[FL:RP] Follay
sgt. frank woods
Ban ID is : 35119
Admin : Jokhah
Reason : Chair abuse, tool abuse
(I was on at this time but I wasn't directly involved, just helping. You can find this info @ http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/index.php)
You leaded the attack against the players in the server,
You Pm'd me that you were gonna "Reset the server"
You tried to make me break the rules of the server,

Lots of Love
-Murtsley
xx
<NO HOMO>
You've confessed to what I've banned you for. Thanks for making the work easy. Denied.