Admin needed on V33
Most time I play on V33 there is no admin online.
Currently there is no admin online, too, and it's horrible.
I just saw Proppushing, Propclimbing, Propkilling, CDM, RDM and Random Taze as well as climbing on roofs in a really short period of time.

It would be really nice if you could somehow make sure that an admin or mod is online on V33 most of the time.
Your gonna get this about 50,000 times from people on the forums and sometimes they say it harshly so ill say it nicely.

Record them breaking rules, post a ban request.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 2 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Nadrickk, Narc
(07-27-2013, 01:56 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: Your gonna get this about 50,000 times from people on the forums and sometimes they say it harshly so ill say it nicely.

Record them breaking rules, post a ban request.

I am not going to record my whole gameplay and bother to convert it to video, cut it, and upload it. I am on the servers to have fun and not to work. And I can't understand that there isn't any admin on V33 for hours while there are like 2 admins and 1 mod online on V2D sometimes. (Not necessarily while there is no admin on at V33).

And when people need to say that "about 50,000 times" why doesn't anyone change it? I mean, it's not really hard to schedule when which admin should be online on which server.
We aren't paid to administrate. Perhaps the staff member prefers V2D or V2P as a map over V33X. In fact, I usually spend around 80% of my time on 33X.

I am also on my holiday currently so I won't come on.

As it has been said. Record, post ban request. Rinse and repeat.