[Radio] If possible
Rainbow 
Title of Suggestion: [Radio]

Description: I was wondering if u could perhaps buy something from Misc Called Radio.
And if u press E on it the channel changes+U can adjust volume perhaps? [FragRadio]

Why:Its more fun if ur building something+U can listen to it when ur fishing Perhaps for Srus? If they are waiting to get called? Or any other Roleplay Reason.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
It was in the works previously but something stopped it from happening
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
^, SoulRipper is checking if they are allowed to use fragradio and all that right now, shouldn't have posted this but well.. People make mistakes I guess.
(07-27-2013, 05:44 PM)HellShell Wrote: ^, SoulRipper is checking if they are allowed to use fragradio and all that right now, shouldn't have posted this but well.. People make mistakes I guess.

Oh he's going through with that? I requested that he add fragradio to /evoradio on Smile
Great idea i've seen something like this on a DarkRP server once ages ago, and there was a job called the radio master and he had a large LARGE list of songs to pick for the radio.
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
(07-27-2013, 06:15 PM)Spyderr Wrote: Oh he's going through with that? I requested that he add fragradio to /evoradio on Smile
Thats what he search for, he search if it's allowed to use it in the cars.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • cnr
They should make a way when you get in you car you type /radiomenu and you can import your own music through computer progra, ... etc then you dont have to listen you songs you dont like that much
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Ludo
+Support, i've heard that it was in alpha test and worked well, but what happened now, i have no idea.
You can already get one. DOne.