Our Love For Infernaw
It's a joke Jamie xD.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Kulthro's post:
  • Avenged
I know it's a joke Smile But so many people do it on Fearless and most of them are serious.
Ah alright.
Yes, i'm 14 years old with a squeaker voice, and even I get asked by random people pretending to be girls to go out on dates on Fearless.
xDD Are they really? O:
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
I'm not cereal. It doesn't make sense to fall over a girl on the internet. Of course real relationships are over the internet....

...across countries... and oceans... and many other things. HOW CLOSE. And real.

#yolo
(07-25-2013, 01:31 AM)Pholorian Wrote: This is incredibly weird...And i spend my days on 4chan..So that's saying something... #Kony2k13

How the fuc-k is this weirder then 4chan?
The following 1 user Likes cnr's post:
  • Avenged
(07-25-2013, 01:41 AM)AvengedFilmsHD Wrote: I think this is pretty legit. Come on, guys.

Narcotic, you loved it so much you even paused while saying fu-cking! Cheese

I didn't come here to get corrected to "freaking".
(07-25-2013, 02:22 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(07-25-2013, 01:41 AM)AvengedFilmsHD Wrote: I think this is pretty legit. Come on, guys.

Narcotic, you loved it so much you even paused while saying fu-cking! Cheese

I didn't come here to get corrected to "freaking".

Come on, just admit you loved it.
I'll admit one thing, and that is even though you might call this a joke, your main objectives are just quite too obvious.
I know this is a joke but I've got 3 letters for you. Sad.
Lead by example.
(07-25-2013, 02:52 AM)Narcotic Wrote: I'll admit one thing, and that is even though you might call this a joke, your main objectives are just quite too obvious.

Refer to my comment somewhere above. Tounge
I didn't make this, but I just found it something to laugh at. And given that everyone seems to be taking this more seriously than expected, it will probably be taken down.

Kind of surprised with the feedback.

Plus, you can't honestly fall over a voice on your computer. I mean, how odd would that be?