Unban request denied
Hi!
How can I add additional detail to an unban request that was denied. I have some pretty crucial additional detail/questions that I would like to get answered.
Thanks!

Edit: The thing is that I found out that another admin banned a player for significally shorter period of time for the same reason that I was banned by a different admin.
You cannot repost/edit it once denied. Your piece of evidence/fact you found does not mean anything. Admins will ban depending on the time they think and they do not have to give you the same punishment. Just put up with your ban and get over it. You broke the rules you do the time.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Still it's unfair that the another player got 24 hr for homophobia and I got 5 days!

Edit: It's exactly same 'crime'. Where's equality?!
1. You should have not said it in the first place.

2. It is the admins choice. The other guy was just lucky and maybe a mod banned him. Your lucky your not like others that get 5 month bans for it. Just wait the ban out and don't do it again. It is fully fair.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(07-24-2013, 05:46 PM)Gmodder Wrote: Still it's unfair that the another player got 24 hr for homophobia and I got 5 days!

Edit: It's exactly same 'crime'. Where's equality?!

So homosexuals can't be equal but your punishment should be?
In my unban request I explained that I have nothing against homosexuals I was merely just mad about something, it's a common curse word you know.
(07-24-2013, 05:58 PM)Gmodder Wrote: In my unban request I explained that I have nothing against homosexuals I was merely just mad about something, it's a common curse word you know.

[Image: 3KICQ.png]
Okay that's not exactly the point of this thread anyway.
Ban times are chosen by the banning administrator by means in which he/she seems is suitable. Your unban request was denied due to the fact you broke a rule. In addition you may not post an unban request shortly after the first is denied.
Regards,
aviator
(07-24-2013, 06:05 PM)Aviator Wrote: Ban times are chosen by the banning administrator by means in which he/she seems is suitable. Your unban request was denied due to the fact you broke a rule. In addition you may not post an unban request shortly after the first is denied.

Well I quess I was unlucky that I got banned by that other admin and not by you. Thank you for your answer.