RadioactiveGamingPie - Disallowed construction
Name of player: RadioactiveGamingPie

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50313809

Time in GMT: 2:34AM

Server: v2d

Summary: We were arguing about whether his construction was allowed or not. As far as I can tell it's proppusing (as elevator as no point), and propblocking as it has no buttons on it whatsoever (he is only using keyboard to get up and down)

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/uRuwW#0
[Image: ket18g.jpg]

[Image: m9tw0g.jpg] - In this photo, RadioactiveGamingPie removed the structure when an officer was stuck at the top, causing the officer to die. That to me, is some sort of prop-kill.
I didnt removed it I got timed out -__- and I wasnt there! And yes! George (Admin) allowed me to build that and i got proof he even let me prop climb just to finish it!

[Image: EU8g9iZ.jpg]
(07-24-2013, 01:44 PM)LT.Mercer Wrote: I didnt removed it I got timed out -__- and I wasnt there! And yes! George (Admin) allowed me to build that and i got proof he even let me prop climb just to finish it.

But question still is; how would he get down himself when you had no buttons whatsoever in the elevator? He couldn't. This is obviously propblock.
(07-24-2013, 01:53 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 01:44 PM)LT.Mercer Wrote: I didnt removed it I got timed out -__- and I wasnt there! And yes! George (Admin) allowed me to build that and i got proof he even let me prop climb just to finish it.

But question still is; how would he get down himself when you had no buttons whatsoever in the elevator? He couldn't. This is obviously propblock.

When you guys came in i was doing the buttons i removed them so you guys don't play around the elevator you shount be complaining about Random things to others in that time you should be patrolling
(07-24-2013, 01:57 PM)LT.Mercer Wrote:

When you guys came in i was doing the buttons i removed them so you guys don't play around the elevator you shount be complaining about Random things to others in that time you should be patrolling

So you removed the buttons each time we came close, for us to "not play around"? No matter what the case is, you were still having no buttons. That's propblock. We were definitely not complaining about "random things", and yes, we were patrolling quite frankly. There is a reason we were two officers at the corleone area; we we're patrolling. If you feel we were not doing our job, post a ban request on that. Stop discussing irrelevant things here.
(07-24-2013, 02:08 PM)Jonas Wrote:

So you removed the buttons each time we came close, for us to "not play around"? No matter what the case is, you were still having no buttons. That's propblock. We were definitely not complaining about "random things", and yes, we were patrolling quite frankly. There is a reason we were two officers at the corleone area; we we're patrolling. If you feel we were not doing our job, post a ban request on that. Stop discussing irrelevant things here.

Look need more proof ask Enzyme he saw it all
(07-24-2013, 02:24 PM)LT.Mercer Wrote:

Also I don't see George ever approve the final construction. Yeah, sure, he allowed you to propclimb in order to finish it, but he could never know how it would end up being. I don't see him approving that.
(07-24-2013, 02:29 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 01:53 PM)Jonas Wrote: But question still is; how would he get down himself when you had no buttons whatsoever in the elevator? He couldn't. This is obviously propblock.

Also I don't see George ever approve the final construction. Yeah, sure, he allowed you to propclimb in order to finish it, but he could never know how it would end up being. I don't see him approving that.

Yes he did approve it ask him! He even removed the first version i made because people where committing suicide by jumping of the elevator, then I asked him if I could build a safer one and he allowed me too
(07-24-2013, 02:34 PM)LT.Mercer Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 02:29 PM)Jonas Wrote:
(07-24-2013, 01:57 PM)LT.Mercer Wrote: When you guys came in i was doing the buttons i removed them so you guys don't play around the elevator you shount be complaining about Random things to others in that time you should be patrolling

Yes he did approve it ask him! He even removed the first version i made because people where committing suicide by jumping of the elevator, then I asked him if I could build a safer one and he allowed me too

I'm waiting till he confirms that on the thread himself...