The brain named itself..
I'm no Scientist but, It's the fact humans give objects names to recognize that object in particular. Like when a new species of fish is found, They give it a name; So people recognize it.
(07-23-2013, 05:43 PM)Jamie Wrote: I'm no Scientist but, It's the fact humans give objects names to recognize that object in particular. Like when a new species of fish is found, They give it a name; So people recognize it.

stahp jamie staaahp
(07-23-2013, 06:24 PM)Adman Wrote:
(07-23-2013, 05:43 PM)Jamie Wrote: I'm no Scientist but, It's the fact humans give objects names to recognize that object in particular. Like when a new species of fish is found, They give it a name; So people recognize it.

stahp jamie staaahp

[Image: intelligent_o_864948.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • ArcHammer, Fultz
I like the pedo bear at the bottom, he likes these kid pictures.
I am so pissed (drunk for the nubs out there) right now but eh it makes sense to me

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • Salinsky
So who, or better yet, what named the brain? The brain itself. It's all true man.
CPU OVERHEATED.
TURNING OFF SYSTEM.
WTF did iread?!HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
ermurgurd
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
[Image: ynOm8.gif]