Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Elite Mechanical Keyboard
Has anyone used this keyboard before? I'm thinking of buying it but not sure if it's worth the price (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Razer-Blackwidow...mputers_41)
Never owned it before, but I typed on it before in some shops and it makes a hell load of noise.

So if you dont mind your keyboard being as loud as a typewriter, then why not.
It looks good and sounds good (besides the typewriter sound)
Why in the world would you want to pay SO much for a keyboard??

I mean, it has all sorts of fancy features, but 100 quid? Damn.
(07-22-2013, 01:27 AM)Verenikin Wrote: Why in the world would you want to pay SO much for a keyboard??

I mean, it has all sorts of fancy features, but 100 quid? Damn.

Agree. But meh, if you want something, then... You want it I guess ;p
Be careful with this. The keys on a mechanical don't feel like a normal keyboard. I'd suggest trying a mechanical keyboard in an electronics store or something like that first before you spend so much money for one. Tounge
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
I have it. It types very Nice and fast. But it makes a lot of noise.
I've it too. I enjoy the clicky sound, and if people complain about the noise, i just close the door Tounge. It's all about, if you like the green backlightning, or you think blue MX switches is best for you. It has good features, very solid and a good starter, i would say. It got great reviews too, but it has to be 2013, because the older models are really bad. 2013 just made it much more.. perfect.
Tounge
Buy this instead, It's much better and cheaper. Also, With Razer you're paying for the Sh*t Stained vector that they call their "Logo".

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-JQD-00...L3MSS0EC76

[Image: 612IBxTBbjL._SL1299_.jpg]
If i could go back, i would choose QPAD products (Swedish manafacturer, really good quality products) instead of razer. For everyone who wants to buy something from Razer: Keep in mind that it's not bad, sometimes it's just overpriced, and it all depends on what model you buy, for example Razer Piranha headset is a complete shit, sound quality is pretty bad, in some models microphone is refusing to work after some months. Razer Deathadder - i own it and i must say that it's one of the best mouse ever created, comfortable, right-handed, good prevision, overall awesome. I own it now for like 4 years, and just now something happened with my left click, i must press it really hard and also on the right place, because it won't work. 4 years, you won't find more dirty mouse, and i can't even clean it, razer is so smart that his screws are unscrewable.
[Image: DSC01779.jpg]

@Edit, and if we talk about mechanical keyboards, maybe they do make a noise, but they are the best ones, really they have fast response time and they are reliable.
If you're going for a sidewinder instead (like Jamie posted) then take the X6: http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Sidewind...B001DWI4FM

Also I have no idea why it shows prices like $700, $300 and so on. Could be just me but I know a friend who bought it new for like 80 euros so ehh..
It has alot of macros and the ability to remove your numpad (or put it left/right) and some other fancy stuff.