YesJellys unfair treatment
(07-16-2013, 08:50 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: Surely there can be no harm in a second chance?

Actually he had about 5 chances.
(07-16-2013, 08:53 PM)HellShell Wrote:
(07-16-2013, 08:50 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: Surely there can be no harm in a second chance?

That is true, but he never takes bans seriously until it's too late. This permanent was a wake up call for him.
You say this one woke him up. And that he has changed. But honestly know one makes that drastic of a personality change in a span of what two months?

We know he never took bans seriously that is why he has numerous bans on record. The difference is he didnt go on the server and get a ban for like NLR or FearRP. It was prop minging with invisible props. That is one of the worst things you can do on a server because it completely destroys any rp that is going on because everything is flying around the sky. He had zero intentions to roleplay. And with a result of that he has zero percent chance of coming back.

It is not unfair treatment at all. He chose what he wanted to do on fearless and that was prop minge and create complete chaos while doing so. And with the route taken it resulted in a permanent ban that will not be revoked anytime soon.
(07-16-2013, 09:11 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You say this one woke him up. And that he has changed. But honestly know one makes that drastic of a personality change in a span of what two months?

We know he never took bans seriously that is why he has numerous bans on record. The difference is he didnt go on the server and get a ban for like NLR or FearRP. It was prop minging with invisible props. That is one of the worst things you can do on a server because it completely destroys any rp that is going on because everything is flying around the sky. He had zero intentions to roleplay. And with a result of that he has zero percent chance of coming back.

It is not unfair treatment at all. He chose what he wanted to do on fearless and that was prop minge and create complete chaos while doing so. And with the route taken it resulted in a permanent ban that will not be revoked anytime soon.

As I said, it was only during his time breaking the rules that he had no intention to roleplay, because he was attempting to show off in a group. Literally the moment he checked the bans and saw he was perma banned it hit him that he'd gone too far. He knows that he went to far. All he wants to do is come back onto Fearless and roleplay. He's told me numerous times that if he gets unbanned he'll never break the rules again.
(07-16-2013, 08:55 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote:
(07-16-2013, 08:53 PM)HellShell Wrote:

That is true, but he never takes bans seriously until it's too late. This permanent was a wake up call for him.

See this? That's what I meant with excuses.
(07-16-2013, 08:50 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: I understand that whilst Harry may be unpopular and branded a minge, what is the harm in just giving it a go? Surely there can be no harm in a second chance?

As HellShell said himself.. Your friend has had 5 chances.
It is his fault that he didn't listen to the bans. Also..

Harm of giving it a go? There can be no harm in a "second" chance?
What is the chance of him minging again? How can you say that he won't start f*cking around again after a few hours when he's getting bored?
I can't believe how you seriously think he deserves another chance. I think you are biased because he's your friend.

I've hadn't had the pleasure to see your friend in the server, but after hearing what you've said and what others have said.. I wouldn't want him in the servers.
It's your friend that he didn't take the bans seriously, not fearless's fault. I'd say this thread has acted as another unbanrequest for your friend, and I'd say it got absolutely annihilated. You haven't said a single thing that comforts with that he will never minge again on the servers. I haven't heard a single thing about his RP skills or if he has even been RPing in the servers. (NOTE: Minging around is NOT considered RPing)

BTW: your title annoys me. The treatment for your friend has been far from unfair, and im surprised this thread is even open anymore.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
We kept it open in the interest of community judgement. Everyone has the right to questions.

He had his chances and he didn't think about the consequences, he now has to live with that. I hope he finds a RP server which he enjoys but after what he has done here its over I'm afraid.
(07-16-2013, 10:07 PM)Termin Wrote: We kept it open in the interest of community judgement. Everyone has the right to questions.

He had his chances and he didn't think about the consequences, he now has to live with that. I hope he finds a RP server which he enjoys but after what he has done here its over I'm afraid.

I would keep this up, but I'm just too tired with it all. I was hoping I could get him unbanned and perhaps show all of you that you were wrong, but I think it's time to say enough, it would have been nice to see him unbanned (considering he is currently in possession of one of my suits and my ferarri), If you wont unban him, at least accept my apologies and his.