YesJellys unfair treatment
I really do fail to see any 'unfair treatment' here. Your friend committed a violation of the rules and has received a suspension for it; Fultzy has every right to deny any appeal made against his bans.

YesJelly is a minge. I'm going to put that out there, we're not talking about a player who has been with Fearless for a while and messed up, we're talking about a player who in as little as 90 hours has racked up 6 bans - a ban for every 15 hours of game time doesn't sound good to me. Surely someone who "likes fearless" wouldn't have such a blatant disregard for the rules. There is also the factor of immaturity; as soon as YesJelly realised he might have an alternative community to play in with a clean slate; he fucked around in Fearless and again showed the minge he is.

He made an appeal and had it denied; he then made another 10 days later (Showing a lack of regard for forum rules too) which was also denied. A third appeal won't be taken into consideration, not matter the length of time. Speaking of time, he has been banned for 2 months... I fail to see how anyone changes in any significant way in that space of time.

YesJelly acted the minge on more than one occasion and got banned for it. We do not want players like that here on our server.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Prosto
(07-16-2013, 03:26 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Rarely people indeed change. This however takes years of practice, not a little minging around at a different community to realize 'how sorry he is.' The fact that he's easily driven to misbehavior by peer pressure shows that he's immature and irresponsible.

It doesn't take years of practice to realize that you made a mistake. He has learnt from his mistakes and realized the error of his ways. Being easily driven by peer pressure does not demonstrate immaturity. How many people change who they are in order to fit in? Is that immature? To change who you are because you don't want to stand out? Yes, he may be irresponsible from time to time, but who isn't? And yeah, I'm gonna say it: He was high at the time. Don't say "that's no excuse" because I'm not presenting it as an excuse. He just wasn't in his usual state, and don't say "ermahgerd 420 blez it hardman gangstas" because once again, that's not what I'm trying to portray it as.

(07-16-2013, 03:27 PM)Adman Wrote: I really do fail to see any 'unfair treatment' here. Your friend committed a violation of the rules and has received a suspension for it; Fultzy has every right to deny any appeal made against his bans.

YesJelly is a minge. I'm going to put that out there, we're not talking about a player who has been with Fearless for a while and messed up, we're talking about a player who in as little as 90 hours has racked up 6 bans - a ban for every 15 hours of game time doesn't sound good to me. Surely someone who "likes fearless" wouldn't have such a blatant disregard for the rules. There is also the factor of immaturity; as soon as YesJelly realised he might have an alternative community to play in with a clean slate; he fucked around in Fearless and again showed the minge he is.

He made an appeal and had it denied; he then made another 10 days later (Showing a lack of regard for forum rules too) which was also denied. A third appeal won't be taken into consideration, not matter the length of time. Speaking of time, he has been banned for 2 months... I fail to see how anyone changes in any significant way in that space of time.

YesJelly acted the minge on more than one occasion and got banned for it. We do not want players like that here on our server.

He has 6 bans. I have 13. I know I shouldn't be acting as if I'm the model player, but I have realized how much I fucked up and I've changed my ways, why can't YesJelly? Surely you could unban him and give him a chance? I can guarantee you that if you unban him and he breaks the rules and receives another permanent ban he will have no problem with being banned as he would know he's had his chance.
YesJelly is indeed a minge and I doubt a single staff member would want to see him back on FL. Also, you're pulling up more and more attempts to excuse his behavior with each post. Wasn't thinking straight, peer pressure, ADHD, drugs - do realize that even if I had reason to believe any of 'em, it still wouldn't make a single difference to his appeal.
So my question to you now is do you think I am being bias? Or are you being bias in this situation because you are his friend?

As you can see everyone who has replied to this thread feels that Jelly should not be welcomed back here because he minged on our servers to the extent where no one could do anything because he is smashing and trapping things with invisible props because he was bored on Fearless. And I will save him time in the future too. He will not be welcomed back because this is the type of things we do not want ever on Fearless and will not welcome back someone who only has the intentions to minge on our servers.

Now please stop calling me bias and outrageous because you are the only one being bias right now due to your friendship.
The only reason I am going to this extent to get him unbanned is because I believe he has changed. If I didn't believe he has changed then I would probably be on your side.
You guys always have excuses.

"We were high, I didn't know what I did, I am sorry"

"I did it because I was bored!" ( Which is a terrible one )

If for one time, you could actually improve your personality that'd be great.
(07-16-2013, 05:44 PM)HellShell Wrote: You guys always have excuses.

"We were high, I didn't know what I did, I am sorry"

"I did it because I was bored!" ( Which is a terrible one )

If for one time, you could actually improve your personality that'd be great.

As I said before, YesJelly can be a bit of an idiot. He's like Neil from The Inbetweeners. This is why I am speaking on his behalf, friendship aside, I am attempting to keep a level, unbiased view on this, which is hard since I'm 'arguing' on his behalf. Harry always tries to think of an excuse but this time I do believe he is genuinely sorry for his actions and is seriously showing regret for the way he acted. All he's asking for is a second chance.
If in one of your first posts the community you said YesJelly was trying to impress, was indeed the one I'm thinking of then you might want to edit that out. It only got him banned in both places.

Now the first point, why would the staff unban him if it would just cause more work and more anger over his future rule breaking?
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • HellShell
Since you posted this in the off-topic then I'll take the chance to voice my opinion.
After reading several forum-threads I've come to (the same conclusion as the others) that your friend is indeed a minge.
The rules are the first thing that everyone "meet" when they join the server. Everytime someone joins the server, then you will get the rules popped up in your face. Your friend has several bans and he should clearely know what is right and wrong on the servers, as it should be in his interest not to be banned (so he can play on his servers), but when he breaks the rules on purpose EVEN THOUGH he knew that he would risk getting banned, then I think he should stay away.. Forever.

I respect that you're trying to help your friend, but your friend is honestly not worthy. I can think of other players that rather deserve a new chance than him. His behaviour was unacceptable (in my eyes anways), and I don't think he is even worthy of being one of the 50 players we can have on each of the servers.

I just want to point out that your friend has ignored the rules several times. He knows of the risks by breaking the rules and he chose to break them. He deserves his ban, and he had it comming. He had it comming.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I understand that whilst Harry may be unpopular and branded a minge, what is the harm in just giving it a go? Surely there can be no harm in a second chance? I understand your opinions of him are low, but if you unban him I guarantee that your opinion will change. Surely there can be no reprecussions of a second chance? If he misbehaves, simply permanently ban him, and if he posts an unban request on that one, forum ban him. What if he breaks the rules and there are no admins on? I'll record it and post a ban request, but surely there can be no harm in a simple second chance?