YesJellys unfair treatment
My last thread got closed without ever really recieving a proper answer, I'm posting it again, but I'm going to edit it slightly as people got the wrong interpretation of the "dictatorship".

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but an unban request for a permanent ban is fairly judged and a single admin can't straight up deny it without even looking into it right?
This isn't the case with my friend, YesJelly. He was permanently banned and has posted a number of unban requests and is sincerely sorry, but Fultzy is straight up denying them with no clear evidence of investigation. This is outrageous and biased.
Allow me to quote the unban request rules: "We make exceptions for permanent bans or bans over 3 months, you could try to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology, in a later stage of course." Now in YesJellys unban requests he clearly shows regret for the way he acted and shows a clear apologetic stand to his unban request, but Fultzy has denied every single one of them without any justification. I think it's incredibly unfair that all my friends attempts to get unbanned have been instantly denied, disregarding the previous quote and a complete biased judgement from a single admin.
6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.

Only write an unban request if you have a reason to, e.g.: you have been in a misunderstanding and got proof for that. We make exceptions for permanent bans or bans over 3 months, you could try to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology, in a later stage of course.
YesJelly Wrote:I didnt do i because i joined you i just didnt like fearless anymore

i done it out of boredom

He is not welcome here anymore.
His only regret seems to be that he can't mess around with his friends on our servers.
(07-16-2013, 11:47 AM)Termin Wrote:
YesJelly Wrote:I didnt do i because i joined you i just didnt like fearless anymore

i done it out of boredom

I'll put it bluntly, he's a bit of an idiot. If you knew him for as long as I have you'll understand. He will literally say anything to increase his standing with his currently favoured server. In this case I believe it was Unity RP. He only said that to attempt to impress the Unity RP community. Furthermore, I believe he posted that around a day after being banned from Fearless. When he realized the severity of his ban he was pretty upset.
(07-16-2013, 02:34 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote:

i done it out of boredom

I'll put it bluntly, he's a bit of an idiot. If you knew him for as long as I have you'll understand. He will literally say anything to increase his standing with his currently favoured server. In this case I believe it was ***. He only said that to attempt to impress the *** community. Furthermore, I believe he posted that around a day after being banned from Fearless. When he realized the severity of his ban he was pretty upset.

To be honest, the only reply that comes to mind is: "Well, boo-hoo...". If you ran someone over with a vehicle, do you think they would reduce your sentence because you are "Really sorry"?

No. We all have to learn to live with the consequences of our actions. If I stab a man, I am damn well going to prison and no amount of me "Impressing the murdering community" will get me off the hook.

i done it out of boredom

Oh and that was on his Unity RP unban request, correct? Because he donated £30 to that server only to get banned for something (I admit) encouraged him to do, he was saying anything he could to dig himself out of the situation he was in. Now you may retort with "how do we know he's not doing the same on his unban requests?", but I can assure you that he is extremely regretful for his actions, and I know that this isn't an excuse but when he was banned it was during a LAN party with me and my friends. We were all on v33x when one of my friends intentionally CDM'd someone. Due to YesJellys ADHD he got pretty carried away, and he won't mind me saying he can be a bit of a show off. He says he did it out of boredom but the actual fact was that he was trying to show off. He knows how wrong his actions were and really wants to go on Fearless again to actually RP.
Oh and here's a quote from the same thread you got your quote from: "I do regret what i did on fearless"
At the end of the day he prop minged with invisible props and ruined RP on the server. It is unacceptable. He is not welcome back here as far as I am concerned.
(07-16-2013, 02:51 PM)Termin Wrote: At the end of the day he prop minged with invisible props and ruined RP on the server. It is unacceptable. He is not welcome back here as far as I am concerned.

Surely you could at least give him a chance? People change, and some people only realize how much they screwed up until it's too late. He realizes now how far he pushed Fearless and to him, being unbanned would be his warning. Being permanently banned has set him straight and if you were to unban him he would never break any rules.
Rarely people indeed change. This however takes years of practice, not a little minging around at a different community to realize 'how sorry he is.' The fact that he's easily driven to misbehavior by peer pressure shows that he's immature and irresponsible.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • Enzyme