Unban Requests
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but an unban request for a permanent ban is fairly judged and a single admin can't straight up deny it without even looking into it right?
This isn't the case with my friend, YesJelly. He was permanently banned and has posted a number of unban requests and is sincerely sorry, but Fultzy is straight up denying them with no clear evidence of investigation. This is outrageous and biased.
Allow me to quote the unban request rules: "We make exceptions for permanent bans or bans over 3 months, you could try to convince us about your gathered RP skills and apology, in a later stage of course." Now in YesJellys unban requests he clearly shows regret for the way he acted and shows a clear apologetic stand to his unban request, but Fultzy has denied every single one of them without any justification. It's a disgrace. Is this how Fearless is run? As a dictatorship?
Could you please stop making me laugh.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Jono
(07-15-2013, 05:19 PM)HellShell Wrote: Could you please stop making me laugh.

Can you please contribute something worthwhile to this?
Want contribution?

These threads have been seen before and offer absolutely nothing productive except the usual: "UUuuuu, FL is a corrupt dictatorship full of smelly people".

Nothing new to be seen.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Killjoy