this may be the last ban i ever post...
Sad 
Your name: Agumon

Your ban ID: 34524

Banned by: Doomdude

Reason: Insulting a player over OOC, a LOT of bans, time to go ( the ban is perma )

Involved: dirtjumper or something like that

Why we should unban you: there is probly no use doing this becuase you all pretty much hate me but here it goes.

dirtjumper was being a minge by propflipping my car and he was making me mad so he insulted me on OOC and then i insulted him becuase of anger. thats very false considering he didnt get banned. it seems to me like doomdude is on his side but whatever. what im trying to say is could i get some warnings/bans removed and get this ban removed so i have more chances. Sad
I ran out of ink again...
"Could you get bans removed"? You have 16 bans, that's WAY more chances than most people get. You started insulting him over OOC, if you want I can pull logs.

Do you have anything to add because, I don't see a place for you in our community with your history.
a recap on all the time i played on the server it was really fun but now im just sad to see me get banned from this server. i will miss it. sa whatever you want i may he a douche and may be a minge but i am always a nice person and idc what you say whether it is negative becuase most likely you will deny it becuase a lot of things. i hate myself now and say whatever you want becuase i am very sad now.

i will miss it okay. as i said there may not be much of a chance of being unbanned or removal of warnings. Sad

i realllllly like playing on that server

ill just go then i guess. no one even seems to like me and everyone hates me so whats the point.
i am a minge okay? are you happy? ive done some bad but i just try to have fun and people keep putting me down
just deny it already if thats how it is
Sad

to anyone out there i just want to say dont end up like me becuase right now im in tears hoping i can still play on this server. please stick to the rules and dont disobey and DO NOT get angry what so ever
i have emotional problems and ive had it since birth and i have mood swings so please try to control it becuase people dont know who you are and they dont care about you unless you are close friends. goodbye :...(

I WILL MISS YOU FEARLESS deeply
I ran out of ink again...
Denied.

Rules for posting Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.