Unban Request Skrikarn
Video 
Your name: [FL:RP] SkriKarn

Your ban ID: 34502

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Non-working keypads, telling me to shut up then lying to me about it.

Involved: Me, Doomdude, shadow, killjoy

Why we should unban you: I do not think 3 months is even reasonable, but...

So i will show you a video about the hole event and what and it will explain everything and why the admin over reacted when i told them my keypads did not work because they did not let me explain i tried to tell them that they did not work.

And i Never said shut up, i said Chill out to get him to listen and when we was on the roof he put it in my head that i had said it and i believed i said "quiet" but i only said chill out! i was frustrated because of the damn security guard as you can hear when i sighs in the microphone.

So in conclusion I got banned for something DoomDude1 thought he heard and then said i lied about it and then i got banned for something that was an accident that i tried to prevent but had no time to get the other keypads up before the cops came.

And i would also want my blacklist removed if this unban request will be Approved.

I will speed up the first part of the video to so its not 20min long, if you want to hole 20min long vid after this one i will upload it to if you ask for it.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:18528487&b=1]

Give some Rep For my BR's they will hopefully make the servers more fun!!
Now with full 1080p video software (updated 2013-07-06) for even better BR evidence!!
Hello.

I was the one calling him on skype at 11:17 by the way. So I kinda destroyed everything he wrote.

just so you know.

best regards - smeltetost
I believe he said chill out but his accent made it sound like shut up.
Everyone only post if you are involved and have something to add to the matter. We do not need a discussion here.

Thank you
So what this video shows me is this: You accidentally deleted your dupe. You then re-spawned the dupe. You then proceeded to worry about your pots more than having a fading door which doesn't break the rules. Then it showed me you told me to "Shut up", then it showed me you lied to me about what you said.

All in all, you were more concerned about your contraband than the rules.
I never said shut up i have a bad accent that is not my fault i can not be banned for a bad accent i said chill out.

and you doomdude start ranting that i when in my inventory to get pots and weed with i clearly did not. so you start rambling about that when i tell you to chill out to tell you that is not the case and you also see that in the log i think you can see who take out what and what time right?.

I never said it i can not be banned for 3 months because of my accent and i am not perfect in English.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:18528487&b=1]

Give some Rep For my BR's they will hopefully make the servers more fun!!
Now with full 1080p video software (updated 2013-07-06) for even better BR evidence!!
I'm going to deny this and here's why:

- You thought it was more important to secure a couple of pots of weed than to make sure your build follows our rules
- An administrator, a super administrator and myself have heard you yell at me to "Shut up"
- You proceeded to lie to me about what you said
- Your general behavior during the situation was not acceptable.
- You have 6 bans prior to this one.

Unban request - Denied