Modarator abuse (Enzyme)
Name:MightyOne

Time/Date:8 gmt

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:31154034

Name of Administrator:Doctor_Enzyme

Evidence:no evidence but i think he will tell all the trush

Hello team ..of course i dont like to post threads in admin abuse threads because they make me have a bad image to the admin i am reporting but because of the abuse, i lost my car and my fishing rode .. ok so ..thats how it started ..i was on v2p server and i was going as a 'normal' man to catch some fishies .. then 3 citzines appeared with weapons ..shot me one bullet (without a reason ) and they tied me up ..they told me to get in a box so i did (because they were aiming at me ) i called the admin ..but he didnt do something about what they did on me (random tie up , random shoot ).. they just let them to kill me by thorwning me in the box to the lake .. (i suffered and then lost my fishing rod ) anyway ..when i die after 7 .20 mins i went back to lake and i couldnt found my car ..one of the 3 citizens told me that they proppushed it to the lake .. so i called the admin many many times ..each time was about 4 mins before the other ..(not spamm ) he just ignored me all the time ( i know it because he was talking in ooc -_-) i was talking to him that the y propushed my car to lake and i need help and he didnt come ..he was cointuie to type in ooc /..thats bad ..i hate it so much when he allowed me to rdm me and ignore me ...
Alright.. Let me try to decypher what you have written.

I recieve an @ call saying you are being randomly hostaged. I teleport to you and question the three individuals responsible for hostaging you and one other person. They had put you in a cage. One of the hostageers steps forward and explains why they have been doing this and why they had made the cage, and how this wouldn't pose a problem. Although I cannot remember his reasoning behind the hostaging, I found it valid aswell as his cage-build.

Now.. You then proceded with spamming @ saying how I was wrong and whatnot. I sent you a pm telling you to stop spamming @, but you ignored my pm and continued to spam it.
I also had other @-calls to attend to as you are not the only player on the server that needed me as I was the only staff-member online. I know it's hard to believe.. but I also have other stuff that requires my attention, and I'm therefore not able to respond to every @ case that comes up.

Here is a protip: If you need an admin/moderator to come to you then:
1. Don't spam @.
2. Listen to the admin/moderator.
3. Show respect. Crying about me not comming will not help your case at all. We are often busy with other cases so you will need to be patient.

Also...
Quote:no evidence but i think he will tell all the trush
Wait what?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
ok i appologize for the spamm but how the man explained u why he did the cage? ..can you tell me plz what he explained you..because i hostaged without a reason and lost 10 life from a a bullet too

and its truth*
I advise you read the rules for posting reports in this sub-forum.
be sure doomdude ..i read all of them ..i am abusing the moderator enzyme for not using his powers to help a member of the fearless community and let some fail rp kids to fail rp Tounge
(07-08-2013, 06:32 PM)rafaelk1998 Wrote: be sure doomdude ..i read all of them ..i am abusing the moderator enzyme for not using his powers to help a member of the fearless community and let some fail rp kids to fail rp Tounge

Trust me, you haven't read the rules, or just simply chose to ignore them.
Doomdude .. the page about what the points of abuse are at least 10 ..mine its not ... but my abuse is serius i think and it should exist at the list ..(why enzyme let them to break the rules why /?0 they should be banned ..thats admins have to do ithink ..to clear fearless community for rule breakers ..thats why when someone need help and the admin or moderator come they have to take the situation very seriusly
Just a matter of miscommunication, definitely not an abuse case.