Blacklisted for 6 hours
Your name: Morph

Your ban ID: 15786

Banned by: "Jokah"

Reason: "intentionally rammbing vechicals"

Involved: God knows

Why we should unban you: Because I literally just donated and i was still getting used to the car I bought with the money, and as you can imaging a nearly full server was quite laggy. So i was driving out of the "bus depot" and accidentally crashed into the bus. Jokah all of a sudden joined and started to blacklist everyone and as you can imagine i asked why i was being blacklisted, He told me to "Stop crying little boy" so i again, asked him to tell me why he blacklisted me then everyone started to pile in the Debate. Jokah was feeling really good about him self "Jokah-4 Morph-0".
So then I said "Stop being so immature" then he banned from OOC for "Crying in OOC" Then he kicked me for no apparent reason.
"Intentionally ramming vehicles" is your ban reason. If you are not familiar with the car, also the server is under an attack, you don't go driving around.
You stop.
As i was going to store my Vehicle back in my inventory as it was across the road.
You asked them to get into their depot saying it wasn't a bus depot. When they refused, you turned and rammed the bus, then backed up, drove out of that lot and straight for the gas station after hitting a police car. You never once checked the car return lot. Then, after I blacklisted you, you tried to say it was lag. Obviously that isn't a true statement as your ping never spiked and you didn't mention that you lagged in this statement. Then you proceeded to cry in OOC saying that I answer other @ calls but not yours, at that point I pointed out that your not the only person I have to deal with in terms of calls. You continued to cry trying to start some form of debate with me about all sorts of other stupid and pointless topics. Made comments like *that's why everyone hates admins*. Eventually you received a homophobia ban and blacklist from OOC for using a negative term that homosexuals do not like. I find your story to be a load of crap and want you to either give me the truth, or accept the fact that you've lied and broken the rules. Thanks for your time.
On a side note, your missing an H in my name. Repeatedly.
Considering you took the time to copy paste your request in unban request forum after I replied to this thread, you have 24 hours to show interest or I'm just going to deny it.

actually, I'm already done with this. You've lied a few times in this request and I'm just too impatient to wait for you to lie some more so I can continue to win our debates. Denied.