[Garry] Garry globally banning people
So yeah,I was one of those people,I used a bypasser 1 time and garry thinks i am a regular hacker. THis is the email convo

Hey Luke - it was this file:

C:\Users\Luke\Desktop\Gmod 13 bypasser [REV 168].EXE

garry

He has access to read your desktop and your appdata :O

Anyway,If you have used a bypasser or hacked,Goodbye to you if you have not been banned yet,He will get you.

Not sure if i will be able to rejoin FL again.
I didn't understand anything of this. Maybe explain? More background information..
(07-05-2013, 05:29 PM)qu3L Wrote: I didn't understand anything of this. Maybe explain? More background information..

Garry put a update in to scan your computer for Cheat Engine hacks and etc etc,Anyone who has used these hacks has been globally banned from playing GMod,Shame is now £1.49 in the steam sale.
I wish Steam gave IP bans for people who got banned.

Cheating is for scums, you cheated and probably did it on FL too.
(07-05-2013, 05:35 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I wish Steam gave IP bans for people who got banned.

Yeah,And you can give solid evidence that i hacked on FL,IP bans wouldnt do shiz because people have proxys/unplug internet gives you a new ip
Then I wish they'd apply HWID bans. Yes, there's spoofing, but at least a bunch of brainless idiots who were stupid enough to cheat in the first place couldn't come back.
(07-05-2013, 05:39 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Then I wish they'd apply HWID bans. Yes, there's spoofing, but at least a bunch of brainless idiots who were stupid enough to cheat in the first place couldn't come back.

Buy a new motherboard/ram/hdd,You cannot stop hackers.
Well all i can say is that it was your fault. Around 1500 cheaters were banned, i think it will make the community better. I don't know why you have posted information about yourself using hacks, it's just a shame for you or anyone else doing so.
It's a good thing that hackers get banned.
Only you're to blame.
(07-05-2013, 05:35 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I wish Steam gave IP bans for people who got banned.

Shouldnt you still be banned too then? On your Steam profile it says you have been VAC banned.

But yeah, I agree with you.