Help, Terrified to turn on computer
Hi, I'm one of those tech savvy guys and I am always messing around with my computers. I opened up my computer to check a few things and I must have slit myself open some how. I was working on it and noticed blood on my fingers. I quickly found the source and cleaned myself up, but that also means that I cut myself on something in the computer and there could possibly blood in the computer hardware now. I've looked around for blood in my computer and haven't found any, but who knows. What should I do about this?

EDIT: Just found blood in less than 5 minutes after I posted this thread. What should I donow?
Well, sorry for the inconvenience.

If you spilled anything besides water on the laptop, rinsing it clean will be the most dramatic part. There are several ways to rinse your machine, depending on the kind of spill, and how much risk you are willing to endure.

Try your best to clean out all of your contaminated areas within the computer. If you use any liquid to help with this, you should definitely let it dry off by itself before attempting to turn the computer on.

A second rinse with a solvent-based cleaner is recommended by some, and abhorred by others.

Lastly, if your PC does not turn on after the clean, take it to a customer service location.

(Got a little bit off of WikiHow, but for the most part its just my knowledge.)
I'd say just let the blood dry up, and leave it be. Trying to clean it can make the problem even worse, but how much blood are we talking about?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
If the cut is severe enough to where blood has seeped MASSIVE amounts into your computer you should probably worry less about the computer, and more about where the closest hospital is.