The Official Derp Thread
The last one was deleted. I am forced to add this Disclaimer.

DISCLAIMER, READ OR GTFO.
The Official Derp Thread title along with the thread on which it is published is under copyright of "Sharkisepic1337pr0" section of "Fearless Community Forums" located at www.fearlessrp.net. This thread along with it's content is solely for amusement. In no way should this be taken offensively. To avoid any content you may deem inappropriate, please leave the thread. If you are here to petition the amusement of others at your expense, please leave the thread. You have been sufficiently warned, all content is for amusement purposes only and should not be taken with offence. If one does take offence from any part of this thread, leave the thread immediately. Always remember to STOP, DROP, and ROLL. You have been sufficiently warned, I now present to you the official list of derps. Of which you can remove yourself from and have no affiliation to by sending me a forum message filled with hatred and disgust, asking to be removed from the thread.

READ THE DISCLAIMER ABOVE, BY READING ON YOU AGREE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.

I now present:

The Official Derp Thread. (fancy writing)

MikeyTheFox - The derp who made up Derp Land Amusement Park, also he argues his reason for being on here is that "I'm Mikey, it's as good a reason as any."

s.J. - a professional full-time derp who "gets too damn ragey too damn quick." Takes a real man to admit his faults. Has also removed the elevator by mistake at least 4 times.

Storm - Killing himself when coming out of noclip too fast at least twice a day. Takes Pr0skillz to ignore physics, TWICE.

Faustie - "You want a reason for me being a derp? I should be a derp because.. fuck you?"

Shark - Sup bro's, free adverts for Lucky 7? Got ya thinking. Naw, I'm on here cos I'm the worst grammar Nazi in history, that and I made this controversial thread. (no not wikileaks).

Sniperwolf - Being drunk and on the server at 10pm, WOLVES DON'T DRINK. (Killjoy does). (Edit by Sniperwolf - It was easily 11:30 ... lol)

Andreas - Being a scrub on EVERY EFFING GAME HE CAN GET!

Nudelholz - Telling scrubs they f*****g suck massive p**n at photoshop since 2008. **suggested by s.J.

Timinator - Being so inactive on the forum and still being Admin. Definately pro.

Soulripper - (Deleter of Elevators) Forgetting to pay the forum bill :D

Flame - Pretending to be German. When he sounds French.

Killjoy - Lulz, I r go military!1 Woot! Let's go get drunk!

Chippey5 - [Image: zmyr8m.jpg]

Raffi - [Image: 24cirrs.jpg]

^Epic bro respect to the people brave enough to be up there^
The following 6 users Like Shark's post:
  • Faustie, s.J., Andreas, Penguin, Killjoy, Ms. Mudpie
Haha, nice one Sharky Tounge
Add Sniperwolf - Being drunk on the server at 10pm Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • Shark
I approve. Smile
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Shark
(06-10-2011, 09:22 PM)Storm Wrote: Haha, nice one Sharky :P

Made this thread TWICE. Reference to you. :3

Cue rage comments by G*****o and his friends.
The following 1 user Likes Shark's post:
  • Faustie
Because that name filter's gonna hold for more than 10 seconds.
Self-made name filter.
"Briggs."
Added soul Tounge
I think we all remember the day when we had that weird mybb homepage at fearlessrp.net Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • Shark
Has also removed elevator 4 times lold thèrese s.j :d
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Shark
Yesh, i'm not a derp

You cant pin me to any stupid things! Cheese

Sick thread though I lol'd!
(06-11-2011, 11:32 AM)dryblood321 Wrote: Yesh, i'm not a derp

You cant pin me to any stupid things! Cheese

Sick thread though I lol'd!

Don't worry Dryblood, I'll add people I see derping around. That includes you on the * advertisement removed* servers.
"Briggs."