Request to be unblacklisted from Phys gun / tool gun / Props
Your name: [FL:RP] (NOR) ZedsDead

Your blacklist ID: 15675, 15674, 15673

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30111856

Reason: Non-working keypads.

Admin who blacklisted you: Narcotic.

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I got blacklisted because apperantly my keypad wasnt working, which it did. Me and several others used it to enter an exit our house. I got blacklisted instantly without getting to explain myself or anything. After a few minutes talking about the rest of our group about it, we noticed more people saying the same thing in the OOC, so we tested it out for ourself. And, as the video shows, the keypadcracker is broken. So i did nothing wrong. My keypad was working fine. I have several witnesses that can testify to that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBA-DPvpP...e=youtu.be
This is true. The Keypad Cracker is broken. He did nothing wrong. Narcotic used the Keypad Cracker to get inside, but it's broken, that's why he was blacklisted. This is a really unfair blacklist, because it's a bug.
code worked fine its my vid on youtube and that is proof enough to un blacklist my friend
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:18528487&b=1]

Give some Rep For my BR's they will hopefully make the servers more fun!!
Now with full 1080p video software (updated 2013-07-06) for even better BR evidence!!
Yep,many people were complaining in OOC about it too.We tested it and that's proof he didn't deserve the Blacklist.The Cracker is clearly bugged and should be worked on.
Approved, but there is no need to be an ass about it, as we don't have knowledge of everything that is broken.