Wound's unblacklist request for tools/props/physgun
Your name: Wound

Your blacklist ID: 14204, 14205, 14206

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:28807418

Reason: Blacklist number 14204, prop pushing. Blacklist number 14205, prop pushing. Blacklist number 14206, prop pushing.

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Jokhah

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I really do not understand why I have been blacklisted, I realise that the reason is plain and simple but I don't think you blacklisted the correct person? I am very sorry for anything I have done with props but I assure you I have never, and will never prop abuse on this server. I may use a prop to make my car un-stuck but other than that I would not dare. It has been very frustrating to have to ask 10 different people in 30 minutes if they could prop push my car to help it get un-stuck. I promise you that anything I may have done in the past will not happen again.

P.s. I cannot simple do /flip, because my car gets stuck on curbs a lot or on a slight hill.
You waited quite a long time to post this unblacklist request, didn't ya.
(06-24-2013, 01:11 AM)Jokhah Wrote: You waited quite a long time to post this unblacklist request, didn't ya.

Well I took a break from gaming for a long time, and I want to start playing properly again now.
Shoulda thought about not prop pushing like you did. Gonna wait on this to see how you act on the servers.
Haven't seen any activity out of you, I see no reason to approve this request. Denied.