Unban Request on Toastman?
Exclamation 
Your name: Toastman

[b]Your ban ID: 33751

[b]Banned by:
grub

Reason: BRA prop smashing vehicles

Involved: I dont know in the video it looked like a fireman

Why we should unban you: the ban request that one guy made on me was new and it was 2 weeks ago that happened. are you allowed to post older things that have happened to ban someone weeks after it happened??? anyway me and my sister have to share the computer becuase i dont have my own computer so we use the family one. so it was her turn to use the computer so she can play whatever she wants but i told her NOT to play gmod. unfortunatly she didnt becuase she told me she did it because she said it was funny and fun. ive let her play on it before but i told her not to this time. i just told her like an hour ago to say sorry and i was pissed off at her for getting me banned and she said sorry and i forgave her. i told her not to do it again and i promise you she wont do it again. therefore it wasnt my falt and i am sorry i caused you trouble with my sister. can you please unban me? it wont happen again i promise! and i just got unbanned on saturday and i was having problems with my computer and i really want to play on the server and i didnt do that to the guy so i am sorry for whomever you are. please Sad

if you dont unban me its ok Nervous i understand
I ran out of ink again...
Isnt it not allowed to post a ban on someone weeks after it happened? like for example:what if i spilled my milk weeks ago and then didnt say anything and weeks later i said i spilt it? arnt you not allowed to do that?

i was BRA like 3 days ago but it happened weeks ago! i should be unbanned

but if you dont unban me can you at least make it half the ban time D:
I ran out of ink again...
(06-24-2013, 07:13 PM)Inkkii Wrote: Isnt it not allowed to post a ban on someone weeks after it happened? like for example:what if i spilled my milk weeks ago and then didnt say anything and weeks later i said i spilt it? arnt you not allowed to do that?

Please show me the rule stating that.
the ban request that one guy made on me was new and it was 2 weeks ago that happened. are you allowed to post older things that have happened to ban someone weeks after it happened???

Actions in the past still count up this point. If I shoot someone and I tell the government later that I shot someone,I'd still go to jail.

me and my sister have to share the computer becuase i dont have my own computer so we use the family one.

You are responsible for your account.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub