Unban Request
[b]Your name: HahA_MuG_SHoT_

Your ban ID: 33669 33666

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: For logging of when getting arrested, 'prop blocking'

Why we should unban you: I think I should be unbanned as there was no proof I done these crime's, and because im pretty sure I don't remember prop blocking anything, or logging off when I was getting arrested, I was just about to come on to finish my day happily then I see this dreadful comment saying I have been banned for logging off during arrest and prop blocking! so please unban me I want to finish my week happily, and by the way im going to donate, and I cant donate when im banned as there in no point because im banned?
+ my younger foster brother is coming and I wanted to show him this server because it has very good admins and they have put very good effort into this server free, please just please I don't want to disappoint my lil brother he is coming round tomoz, im in England.
Thank you
I know you Ha_Ha Mugshot and you don't have a foster brother -_-

So you just lied which is probably a bannable offence so you will probably be banned for longer.
(06-22-2013, 10:07 PM)cookie0810 Wrote: I know you Ha_Ha Mugshot and you don't have a foster brother -_-

So you just lied which is probably a bannable offence so you will probably be banned for longer.

and you are who? my foster brother is dying and you act like this, !
Oh wow this guy is a prick for lying.

Why would you lie like that Massimo Bruno?
(06-22-2013, 10:10 PM)cookie0810 Wrote: Oh wow this guy is a prick for lying.

Why would you lie like that Massimo Bruno?

dude, that's my in game name! are you dum? why just why!
How come I'm friends with you on Steam? :

[Image: DgM1DPq.jpg?1]
(06-22-2013, 10:14 PM)cookie0810 Wrote: How come I'm friends with you on Steam? :

[Image: DgM1DPq.jpg?1]

that does not prove anything!
Then I will get your REAL brother to back me up:

[Image: pA3xgpt.jpg?1]
(06-22-2013, 10:21 PM)cookie0810 Wrote: Then I will get your REAL brother to back me up:

[Image: pA3xgpt.jpg?1]

yes he is my brother, cant you not read, I have a FOSTER brother who is younger than me!
[Image: pbTNG8H.jpg?1]

You and your brother