Poll: Rate FLRP Server/Forum Together (Anonymous)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
10 - Perfect
36.11%
13 36.11%
9 - Amazing
33.33%
12 33.33%
8 - Great
8.33%
3 8.33%
7 - Good
13.89%
5 13.89%
6 - Average
0%
0 0%
5 - Fair
2.78%
1 2.78%
4 - Poor
0%
0 0%
3 - Bad
0%
0 0%
2 - Awful
0%
0 0%
1 - Absolutely Unplayable
5.56%
2 5.56%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What do you think of Fearless?
(06-07-2011, 07:33 AM)dryblood321 Wrote: Bad Things About Fearless: Shark is on it ( Cheese )

Wh*re!

Good things about Fearless: Everyone is nice and an individual once you get to know them.

Bad things about Fearless: Douche's, Minges, general server/ script instability.

My one favourite thing about Fearless: The Staff.

Do I plan on staying: So long as the standard of RP doesn't get worse, I'm staying.
Good Things About Fearless: Some Nice roleplayers when the server population is a bit low.

Bad Things About Fearless: Shark has an obsession with Penis and has to include it in every single roleplay, oh and the fact that people think "Communist" opens the door for "freekill"

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: Tides Truck

How Did You Find Fearless? Looking for EvoCity roleplay servers

Do You Plan On Staying? Yes. I as long as i can.
(06-07-2011, 01:44 PM)Andreas Wrote: Stew its not their fault the server keep going down Tounge
I know Tounge

But it's still the only bad thing I can think of about the server Cheese
Fearless General Evaluation

Good Things About Fearless: The good script and nice community.

Bad Things About Fearless: Minges, banning hackers DDoS'ers Admin abuse threads

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: The community.

How Did You Find Fearless? I met Killjoy on *** soon enough we were the richest players so we *** and ***, so we left after that cause it got boring and then I was browsing around the serverlist and found this server, I saw it had a gamemode I never saw before and when I joined it looked pretty good.

Do You Plan On Staying? Been here the past 3 years <.< not really planning to leave any time soon.
-Signature removed-
Good Things About Fearless: Gamemode, community, fun RP

Bad Things About Fearless: Minges, hackers, DDoS'ers, Cider bugs, host problems

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: Staff

How Did You Find Fearless? S.j and I found the place ages ago and never left

Do You Plan On Staying? I'm leaving in less than one month
Good Things About Fearless: Good admins, great support, game mode is really good.

Bad Things About Fearless: Lag & crash issues always interrupt the good RP, handling of cop cars Tounge

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: Vehicles

How Did You Find Fearless? Searching in the server browser for an evocity server.

Do You Plan On Staying? Yup.

Good Things About Fearless: Great Admins, lot of cool features, lot of players
Bad Things About Fearless: The many lagspikes Sad
Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: BMW M3 GTR B-)
How Did You Find Fearless? Gestapo, Crabsauce and me was to computer night and I was looking for some RP server then there I saw CityRP. Cheese
Do You Plan On Staying? Yes Cheese
Alrighty, lets get crackalackin.

Good Things About Fearless: Different type of gamemode, friendly/helpful community, fun environment, plenty of chances to diversify in game

Bad Things About Fearless: DDOS attacks, mingebags, server/gamemode instability

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: a tie between the gamemode itself and the community

How Did You Find Fearless? I got bored and searched for multiplayer games on evocity Tounge

Do You Plan On Staying? Yes, as long as nothing goes horribly downhill somehow.
Good Things About Fearless: The community and basicly everyrhing on the server

Bad Things About Fearless: Minges

Favorite ONE thing about Fearless: Cars and the community

How Did You Find Fearless? miss click

Do You Plan On Staying? Awwww yaeh
[Image: 76561198000682117.png]
I am Murloc. Deal with it
THis is great! I think I should take the time now to apologize to all the admins (particularly s.J) for being an unsufferable, immature, douchebag. I know you all have tough jobs so you cant be fully patient with everyone and then I rage and rage about how you all dont care about us when really you do because of this wonderful server and community. I am sorry to all the admins I have ever pissed off and am getting better at not raging at people in general. Thank you to everyone in the community to playing and helping improve the server.
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • furlings