I am truely sorry for what I did.
Your name: Jonas - Soppen

Your ban ID: 33224

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: 'MASS CDM,Attempted CDM' (May I ask what CDM is?)

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: I know the reason for my ban, I was roleplaying that I was a drunk taxi driver, drove over some guys, jumped out and said I was sorry, screamed after a madic and made a "irl" scene. I just wanted some action.

I do understand that what I did was childish and not legal. I am truely sorry for what lifes I took, and I will never do it again. I accepted the ban and didnt want to post anything here. But today i saw it was five days left, and tought that two weeks was a really long ban for my mistakes. I hope you can unban me earlier, or unban me today.

I love to RP and I really want to come back to your servers sooner. Please accept my apologies.
You don't seem sorry, this appears like you have spent only 3 minutes on typing out.
(06-19-2013, 09:19 AM)Narcotic Wrote: You don't seem sorry, this appears like you have spent only 3 minutes on typing out.

What makes you think I`m not sorry, sir?
I have never been banned anywhere before, what am I supposed to say other than what happened, what I feel and what Im gonna do with it?
There's no indication here, that shows us anything else than the usual things we get, there's nothing here that states what you would do with an extra chance to behave.
(06-19-2013, 10:50 AM)Narcotic Wrote: There's no indication here, that shows us anything else than the usual things we get, there's nothing here that states what you would do with an extra chance to behave.

I dont know what els I can do to convince you that I am sorry. But what is for sure is that you are not willing to even try giving a chance to one of your honest and trustfull members of your community.

I guess I will just wait untill the ban is out. But no donate will be giving to this kind of attitude from the admins.

Have a nice day.
Take care.