05/06/2011 - Ban Request on Dude-Raiders
Hello, Yesterday the Server Faced General Minge.

Player nameCheeseude-RaiderĀ§

SteamID(If Posible):STEAM_0:0:24751204

Summary: This guy(MINGEBAG) was on Yesterday.
he changed his job to "Rebel Leader" and abused it by using it's lockpick to lockpick cars.
after all i dont have problem with this.
BUT !
He was running over the streets random lockpicking cars.
well i was a victim of this noob.
My hummer was parked in The BP Parking area.. near the BP connect store..
he got lockpick'd my hummer(with no reason) and ran away.
I message'd him in OOC and said it's not allowed... he just ignored me and keep lockpicking other cars
i got my Deagle out and a pistol ammo and killed him on street
i got arrested after that... well i want you guys to ban him for random lockpicking sorry for long story im just VERY MAD from yesterday...
heres the pictures of him random lockpicking a taxi car.. im sorry i dont have pics of him lockpicking my car(black hummer) but you can ask serval dudes from the server that play'd yesterday and they will tell you everything...
PROOFS:
http://imageshack.us/g/818/rpevocityv2d0038.jpg/
Failcop...
We killed him becouse he rammed us (me and my friends) than he cames back and agian kill
12 times...
Then finaly he gets me killed and than i came back for my stupid car and another cigarette says that i break nlr 3 times -.-'
After that they arrested me for nothing....
I've never seen a bigger minge than him!

He was the Rebel Leader and Rebels were banned from the town but he had NLR and came straight back after he died. He was randomly lickpicking cars. He lockpicked EVERY car.

I told him several times that he is banned from town but then he pulled out a gun, abused the ammo bug, shot me and holsted it. He runned away after we tased him. He was crying in OOC like "OMFG you f*cking fail cops, random arrest and tase".

I want this failrper banned for a long time!

Here you can see him lockpicking a car infront of me, I was Police Commander at the moment and had my gun pointed at him!

[Image: vi-gd0j2U.jpg]

Thanks
ive also had several problems with this guy

yesterday he kept running from gunpoint

i was SS and we were rping a facist goverment sending everyone to a concentration camp, when i was gonna cuff him, he keept jumping away to avoid it, when i finaly do succed he starts going off to a diffrent direction than me and my m4a1 told him

dont have any pictures to proove this, but the guy is a minge

please ban him, preferably perm
(06-05-2011, 05:40 PM)Dragneel Wrote: ive also had several problems with this guy

yesterday he kept running from gunpoint

i was SS and we were rping a facist goverment sending everyone to a concentration camp, when i was gonna cuff him, he keept jumping away to avoid it, when i finaly do succed he starts going off to a diffrent direction than me and my m4a1 told him

dont have any pictures to proove this, but the guy is a minge

please ban him, preferably perm

I saw this from my booth Smile
Yeah i remember seeing this idiot running around with the lockpick-- tried to stay out of it, since i didnt know wtf was happening

he definitely caused some trouble on the server though
Im not going to lie, this guy is a total minge just like Angel

He becomes a cop and just starts building a base at UM for him self.

I also saw him fail lot and gave him small bans and warnings :/
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(06-05-2011, 07:55 PM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: Im not going to lie, this guy is a total minge just like Angel

He becomes a cop and just starts building a base at UM for him self.

I also saw him fail lot and gave him small bans and warnings :/

Found Angel with contra as a cop too
Banned