Name of player:
[FL:RP] SnapZ |SWE|
[FL:RP] You Got Twisted

SteamID: ‪
STEAM_0:1:56573843‬ SnapZ
STEAM_0:1:59703345 You Got Twisted

Time in GMT: 18:04 + 2

Server: v2p

Summary: Two Corleons had a base in the end of farm area and when some people, You Got Twisted has been shot me down. I wasnt mad so I waited 5 Min and came back(i got proofs for that I didnt do NLR and I came back cuz the corleone base was there and all of the other corleons. I forgot that he killed me i come back because its the base) When I got back there i saw SnapZ |SWE| LockPicking Corleone base(got proof) and because of that the poor corleons who where inside died.

Evidence:I got pictures of the lockpick (i dont know how to upload pictures so tell me how and i will)
Well first of all i didnt shoot you down. second we had a reason to open the door they shot at us + we saw they had contras before. And i didnt see you die a single time at farms i think your kinda lying about this whole thing cus i was friendly to you and stuff so why would i spray you down and yes i would love to see some evidence on this one really..
I didnt get inside u house I was lockpicking cus a rebel pointed a gun at me and told me to do that cus he wanted to kill waterkill so if I didnt listened to him I was breaking FearRP the name of the rebel was vladimir or something like that.
[Image: 9733015649ecf71f75a1c16bf4b203ae.png]
(06-16-2013, 09:09 PM)Snapz Wrote: I didnt get inside u house I was lockpicking cus a rebel pointed a gun at me and told me to do that cus he wanted to kill waterkill so if I didnt listened to him I was breaking FearRP the name of the rebel was vladimir or something like that.

i witnessed it the rebel pointed a gun at snapz and told him to lockpick the Door
ok it fine then i know you were there fishta so its fine i gues
but it is still teamlock pick which is not ok
+support

I'm not really involved (is that spelled right? Cheese), but "You Got Twisted" has RDM'ed 1 or 2 weeks ago on evocity2. I have no evidence, cause he just shooted me down and me was to slow to take a good screenshot or make an Video. Just wanted to say.
Theory of existence: Is there something just because we see it?

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41432785&b=12]
(06-17-2013, 11:49 PM)Night2078 Wrote: +support

I'm not really involved (is that spelled right? Cheese), but "You Got Twisted" has RDM'ed 1 or 2 weeks ago on evocity2. I have no evidence, cause he just shooted me down and me was to slow to take a good screenshot or make an Video. Just wanted to say.

I did on him ban request fir Rdm too and he did too Random raid
(06-17-2013, 01:19 PM)kfir2709 Wrote: ok it fine then i know you were there fishta so its fine i gues
but it is still teamlock pick which is not ok

I now that its not okay but I cant break fearRP and team but in that case I chosed to break team Im srry but if u were there in right time u could help me.
[Image: 9733015649ecf71f75a1c16bf4b203ae.png]
Insufficient evidence.