Ban Request [FL:RP]MikeOnDuty
Name of player: [FL:RP]MikeOnDuty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31680976

Time in GMT: 16:20 2013-06-16

Server: v2p

Summary: I was talking with Sweam and I heard shots so I took some ammo to be ready and then I just was demoted for reason .

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Za4bM4cEg
[Image: 9733015649ecf71f75a1c16bf4b203ae.png]
I was in the base next to snapz i also got demoted for no reason
yea i was there too
but waterkill hided with color some flying cams...
(06-16-2013, 03:05 PM)Fishtastic Wrote: I was in the base next to snapz i also got demoted for no reason

Reason, you helped the raiders to raid my base, you too helped a random raid
SnapZ i was there too you lockpick corleone base while corleon i got proof and posted ban request and fishtastic you helped to raid too because we raid you yesterday for reason aiming gun at us

And you are giving a part of the reason for demote ok? why shouldnt you show us the lockpick that you have done twice to your corleone family?
(06-16-2013, 03:44 PM)kfir2709 Wrote: SnapZ i was there too you lockpick corleone base while corleon i got proof and posted ban request and fishtastic you helped to raid too because we raid you yesterday for reason aiming gun at us

And you are giving a part of the reason for demote ok? why shouldnt you show us the lockpick that you have done twice to your corleone family?

Cus a guy pointed a gun at me and if I run away its fearRP so I did like he told me to do.
I Was there too and I saw this guy (Who post this video) took lockpick and tried to help them to raid The Don MikeOnDuty
That Was Team And He Knew When That happened he knew that will happened Because Why He Used fraps in the same time??? You Lyer Mr.Snapz He was In his Base
You are still breaking rules by team lockpick
So he can tot ask you for that thing do not lie
I cant break FearRP cus it was dons house cus if I didnt do like he told me he was going to post an br on me for breaking FearRP.
By the way I didnt raid u or something u cant demote me for that a guy pointing an gun at me and tell me to do that Im so sorry for the lockpick scenario but I dont wanted to break FearRP.
(06-16-2013, 09:13 PM)Snapz Wrote: I cant break FearRP cus it was dons house cus if I didnt do like he told me he was going to post an br on me for breaking FearRP.
By the way I didnt raid u or something u cant demote me for that a guy pointing an gun at me and tell me to do that Im so sorry for the lockpick scenario but I dont wanted to break FearRP.

Yea a guy pointed the gun at snapz and if he didnt do it this would be a br on snapz instead of mike