Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name)

Your ban ID: 33422

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Killing without a sufficient reason.

Involved: Narcotic and Pholorian

Why we should unban you: There was a completely sufficient reason for killing Pholorian. There was an argument about him building on my property which sparked the fire to this killing. I bought the door but Pholorian decided to build on my property (this is another matter so i will not go into this completely), he said that he would dupe his RP inside and then leave. I said to him that im sure if i cant completely trust you to leave after, so i then said if i find you still on my property after being warned on my property i will kill you. I open the doors up for him so he started to wield all his props and walls together. I then decided to come back to set up my clothes shop RP but i found he was still there building. I had warned him enough times so i decided to kill him. Then suddenly Narcotic popped up and told me that i rdmed and he demanded i sold my doors and give it to Pholorian. I explained to him about what i said but he didn't listen. Even Pholorian said " to be fair he did say that" which i give it to him that he was very kind to tell the truth. With the truth out i thought i would be able to carry on with my RP but instead even after the victim kindly explaining that i did warn him Narcotic Blacklists me from guns for 5 hours from guns and bans me for a day! I try to keep my Ban sheet as clean as possible and with even the victim admitting he deserved it which i put my hands up and thank him for i still get a ban.

I hope you can understand this situation now

Dan
[Image: 2vvtdhy.png]

+Rep is appreciated. XD
Don't mean to get involved, but i never said I deserved it. All i said was 'To be fair, i did say that'. I don't think it was killing worthy, but i'm not getting into detail, and trying to abstain from this so.
A more fitting signature. 
Alright then.

You saw Pholorian was building, so you decided to buy the two doors and tell him to go out, he just forgot to buy the doors and the only purpose you had with it was to ruin his RP. You then proceeded to post a BR on him, and while he was AFK to post a BR, you killed him.

Now, your only purpose with your actions was to grief, the suspension was justified and I suggest you sit it out. Denied.