Ban requets Pholorian
Video 
Name of player: Pholorian

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27711625

Time in GMT: 10:40 ish

Server: V2D

Summary: This guy is a complete minge, i buy the doors of a property for an RP and i explain to him he can't build here if he does not have the ownership of the land. The then continues to build and urges me to make a ban request on him because he doesn't mind facing the consequences.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/fvbkIfdBGVA
[Image: 2vvtdhy.png]

+Rep is appreciated. XD
Hm. Okay. This is my story.

I was building for a pub RP or something along those lines, which you can see in the video. However i unfortunately forgot to own the doors, which as it was 11ty odd in the morning, i forgot to own the doors. I hold my hands up to that. However i was already building a good 5 minutes before, Daniel here came. After searching my prop list, i came out to spawn a couple props, in which i was greeted by the door, which now says 'Daniel507's door' In which i was rather surprised. After that, he came and told me that i was building in his building, in which i explained my error, and how i was here first. He then went on, threatening to make a ban request, because i was building, in a building which was clearly my intention to be mine, however in error forgot to own the doors...So he owned the doors in expectation that he'd scare me off with a ban request. I told him my error a couple times. and said i apologize for my error (in not owning the doors), however i wasn't prepared to delete my building so he could place his, as I was there first, by a good 5-10 minutes. He then proceeded in locking his doors, so that i could not escape (so i continued to build). I Pm'd him multiple times about unlocking the door, in which he complied, for about 20 seconds, then proceeded to lock it again, however i'm not going to jump onto his back about that.

He basically, in short, took the un-owned doors, which i forgot to own, however i was clearly building in there, as hopefully shown by the video.

I apologize in hind site for not owning the doors, but in my opinion, blackmailing someone to move out of their building, which they were clearly building in, is slightly worse than un-owning the doors (In no way was the a counter-attack, as i have been very amicable, as potentially seen by the logs.)

Also, the time was nearer 11:53.

-Jon

-edit- Upon reading the Initial thread again, i do not feel calling me a minge is appropriate..I don't understand what i have done, that is so, 'mingey'?
A more fitting signature. 
I was asking nicely for you to move as i was going to make a clothes shop for an RP, but you kept building this is in my eyes fail RP as you would not start building in an area with out buying the plot. I was also just explaining to you that i would have to put a BR on you if you would not co-operate with me but you were urging me to make a ban request which i found quite strange...

+Rep is appreciated. XD
I was urging you to make a ban request, because i wasn't prepared to leave, and neither were you. I would rather an admin sought this out, and gave me consequences as just, rather than being forced by a random person. (If that makes any sense)
Wow and now narcotic bans me for RDM when i said so Pholoran if you do lie to me and stay in my base i would kill you

+Rep is appreciated. XD
May i suggest you drop it..You're just diggin' yourself into a hole.
That was not RDM because i even said if i find you on my property again i will kill you, I find youin my property again. I kill you. Not RDM

+Rep is appreciated. XD
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
i'd just like to point out that this guy is obviously metagaming...

i dont know the rules of br's but i'm just sayin
And you don't know the rules for posting in BRs.

First come, first serve, your only intention with buying the doors was to ruin his day and his RP.

Denied.