[Cancelled] Military March

Concept: The idea is, that we would march around the map Under orders from moi.
Server: 33x or 2P as we need a faily large space.

What you need to take part: You MUST learn the following phrases and what they mean; Dressing right, Dress, or just Right Dress, - all personnel in front row and right side column except the right marker take one step forward, pause, and only the front rank bring up their right arms parallel to the ground. At the same time, all members of the formation snap their heads so they are facing right. After this, they pause, and then shuffle back to a new position, where their hand is extremely close to the soldier's shoulder on their right, unless otherwise specified (Elbow Dressing, Shoulder Dressing). Some Armies, i.e. the Australian Army, will raise the left arm (the right arm holding the service weapon).
Eyes Front or Ready Front Following Right Dress, the front rank snaps their arms down and faces forward, while all other ranks simply face forward.
Dressing Left, Dress, or just Left Dress, - all personnel in front row and left column except the left marker take one step forward, pause, and only the front rank bring up their left arms parallel to the ground. At the same time, all members of the formation snap their heads so they are facing left. After this, they pause, and then shuffle back to a new position, where their hand is extremely close to the soldier's shoulder on their right, unless otherwise specified (Elbow Dressing, Shoulder Dressing).
Eyes Front, following Left Dress, the front rank snaps their arms down and faces forward, while all other ranks simply face forward.
Inwards Dress or just Inwards, used when a parade is formed up in two or more groups with Colours, Guidons, or Banners on parade. This is used so that dressing is off the colours. The formations to the left of the Colour Party will dress to the right and the formations to the right of the Colour Party will dress to the left. All personnel to the right of the Colours in front row and left column except the left marker take one step forward, pause, and only the front rank bring up their left arms parallel to the ground. At the same time, all members of the formation snap their heads so they are facing left. All personnel to the left of the colours in front row and right side column except the right marker take one step forward, pause, and only the front rank bring up their right arms parallel to the ground. At the same time, all members of the formation snap their heads so they are facing right. Some Armies, i.e. the Australian Army, will raise the left arm (the right arm holding the service weapon). After this, they pause, and then shuffle back to a new position, where their hand is extremely close to the soldier's shoulder on their left or right (depending on the direction of dressing), unless otherwise specified (Elbow Dressing, Shoulder Dressing).
Eyes Front, following Inwards Dress, the front rank snaps their arms down and faces forward, while all other ranks simply face forward.

Jobs:
Organizer(admin with military past preferably)-
Commandant general (life guards) -
Commandant general (King's Troop, Royal Horse(now hummer) Artillery)-
Foot guards 1 to 10 -
King's Troop, Royal Horse Artillery 1 to 3-
life guards- 1 to 4-

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

May I take part?
The following 1 user Likes Jigsaw's post:
  • D0ctor
(06-17-2013, 11:49 PM)Iwan Wrote: May I take part?

everyone welcome mate. just leave what job you are applying for preferably a Com-Gen as i need to fill those spots.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.