Timing out and crashing all the time... Please, help!
Exclamation 
Hello there users, I've been a week without beeing able to play in the CityRP servers.
When I try to join, it takes 5-10 minutes to load and then, when the loading bar is full at "Sending client info" my gmod crashes without any error or I just get the "Timed out" message.

Please, help, I would like to be able to play again on your servers.

P.D. I validated the gmod files and it's the same.
i had this problem earlier as well as my friend. not sure what it is caused by but it would be nice to find a solution.
(06-15-2013, 11:00 AM)Vix Wrote: i had this problem earlier as well as my friend. not sure what it is caused by but it would be nice to find a solution.

It would be something more than 'nice' to find a solution. It's kind of strange that many players are getting this troubles, and some of them blame the SteamPipe update, but there are many other players that are playing without any problem...

Thanks for the reply, not what I was looking for, but maybe will make people think "Damn, not the only one!".
I have this problem too and LOTS more people do.
There was another recent thread made about this.. but yea i guess its a gmod bug caused during one of the updates.. many people seem to be experiencing it too
Same problem i have since the last update ..