Ban Request WaterKill[ISR]
Name of player:WaterKill[ISR]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41989245

Time in GMT: 2013-06-14 15:25

Server: v2p

Summary:He rammed my car as don corleone and then he random demoted me
for that when my car was parked and he rammed it.

Evidence: I didnt record it but player fishtastic and baconstekarn saw it all ask them.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:56573843&b=2]
[Image: 9733015649ecf71f75a1c16bf4b203ae.png]
i saw that SnapZ lambo was parked on the side of the road and suddenly some hummer rammed into snapz lambo and some seconds after that SnapZ got demoted from Corleone for reason .
I saw the whole thing his car was stuck in a ditch then the don came and rammed his car then the don just randomly demoted snapz for "ramming into my car" Before all of that happened a guy PMed me saying that he wanted me to switch job so he could be with his friend so i think waterkill is his friend and he just demoted snapz and he thinks that ramming snapz was a good reason to demote.
You Tried to Kill me with Your Car So I demoted you Before you do it...
And Guys You are His friend
I saw it too the hummer drived and the other car drived into it and pushed it it didnt stop driving because the hummer was on side position
No I wasnt pushing his car he was ramming me so my car fell down in the ditch and then the hummer rammed me then u just demoted me.
Please provide evidence when posting a ban request.
Regards,
aviator
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player WaterKill[ISR] (STEAM_0:0:41989245).
Please provide more evidence if possible, you will have until 05:00 AM GMT+2.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team
Dont have anymore evidence :/ but Ill start record things from now just leave the br.
Ban request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player, WaterKill[ISR] (STEAM_0:0:41989245.
Please note, user has no evidence to show, in the future post evidence when filing a ban request.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator