[Forum Game] Corrupt a wish!
Quote:Granted but everytime you breath it hurts ten times more then being hit in the balls.

I wish I could sleep forever.

Granted; except you spend eternity dreaming you are in the Hellraiser universe, being purused by the cenobytes, for eternity, even the end of the universe won't end your suffering.

I wish that I couldn't make a wish.
(10-13-2013, 09:11 AM)Zaeed_Massani Wrote: Granted; except you spend eternity dreaming you are in the Hellraiser universe, being purused by the cenobytes, for eternity, even the end of the universe won't end your suffering.

I wish that I couldn't make a wish.

Granted but you don't have any motivation to do the smallest things including breathing.

I wish the internet was smart.
Shutzwaffles are blue waffles and blue waffles are shutz.
Granted, but your PC blows up because of the vast amount of information it has to handle.

I wish Toronto's mayor would stop walking face-first into TV cameras...
[Image: rob-ford-camera-smash-big.gif]

...that's our mayor, unfortunately. Rumors are going around that he has contraband in his office as well.
Granted, but now he walks crotch first into TV cameras
I wish I had infinite energy.
(10-14-2013, 06:59 PM)Apslis Wrote: Granted, but now he walks crotch first into TV cameras
I wish I had infinite energy.

Granted, but you explode from the massive energy output.
I wish I could do anything I want for a week without it being the last week of my life.
Granted, but the first day is the last day of your life.

I wish SoulRipper wasn't trying to take over the world.
Granted, but now FearLessRP is shut down. Thanks.

I wish the Philippines well, and give them my condolences for their hardships today. (7.1 mag earthquake)
(10-15-2013, 10:49 PM)Jarz Wrote: Granted, but now FearLessRP is shut down. Thanks.

I wish the Philippines well, and give them my condolences for their hardships today. (7.1 mag earthquake)

Granted, but aftershocks. (Mwahahahahaha)
I wish I took over the world (server)
Granted, but someone DDoS's the server causing it to permanently crash.

I wish our mayor didn't have the brain of someone who got hit by a train.
[Image: rob-ford-camera-smash-big.gif]

...that's our mayor, unfortunately. Rumors are going around that he has contraband in his office as well.
Granted, But all your neighbors are stupid now.

I wish the American Shutdown lasts forever, So the NSA wouldn't spy us anymore.