✡»❄IceFox❄«✡

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:33237461

Time in GMT:
Around 13:40 (Germany Timezone)

Server:
v33x

Summary:
The Cop told me to Stop walking. After that they tell me, that Rebels are banned from the City. Well, the whole Time i was playing there was no Broadcast, that Rebels or Corleone are banned! After i told him, there was no Message he just postet it. You see everything in the Video.

BTW: I'm not sure who will get banned in a case like that, so i just put a BR on the President, which was IceFox. If you need to Ban the Cop or someone else, you see them in the Video. Also you could check the Logs. Smile

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/jS7w6Ax4e6k
Theory of existence: Is there something just because we see it?

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41432785&b=12]
i told already 2 times and i was pres only 20 mins.
Think why the sru arested you....
Not A ban reason ,i post it again for you!!!
First of all, you need a RP Reason to ban Rebels and Corleone. What was your Reason? There was no Reason given! Second, in my Online Time, you didn't postet it, that we were banned from the City. Either i didn't read it, or you never postet it. You see in the Video the Chat Log. One Officer just wanted to arrest me, too. He said, he will arrest me, because Rebels were banned. The interesting thing at this was, he said, you said "They WILL be banned". If this is true, you never posted, Rebels are banned. Meaby in Radio, but that is not valid and does not count, you have to Broadcast it.

Greetings, Night2078.

First im a dictator,second they tried to raid me.
Do you have any evidence of before!?!?
No ,because you didnt saw i broadcast it few times so stop lieing
Hello, i was the one who asked night to stop, and handcuffed him.
Only did it because the president directly ordered me to do so (the SRU who was driving the car, specially turned back by order of the president), however, personnaly i haven't seen a broad cast saying if rebels or corleones are banned.
As i was unsure of the situation, i left it to the SRU who was online longer than i was.

Was just following the orders of my boss, not wanting to get demoted for disobeying orders.

@ night, just a suggestion, if you're playing as a faction which can be banned from the city, next time before you go in, ask the president for the current laws.
I do that usually, both as a cop (to know who to arrest, though this time, the second i left the nexus, i got ordered to get inside the car) and as rebels/corleones.

@ icefox
'evidence of before' An admin can just check the logs at any given time and see whether you did broadcast it since night joined or not.

Hope that clears up my part in this case.
Tom
Thank you Tom Carry.

IceFox
Look clearly in the Video. I asked for the Laws and you didn`t postet them... Also i dont need Evidence of before. The Admins will get the Evidence from the Logs.

EDIT: As far i know, the only rebel was me. If Rebels tried to Raid you, meaby before i logged on.

Greetings Night2078

when?
if not im sorry but this is not a reason for BR!!
Denied.