Recently my CPU rises a lot
Hello!

Recently, my CPU started going all the way up to 100% even when I'm just browsing the internet, when I play games I don't lag though, but sound lags sometimes and screen freezes for small times.

Can someone help?
Have you installed anything new recently?
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
Nothing at all.

[Image: 86ca5d51492f9e5046d7b6928cc573e2.png]

For some reason this is running.
(06-10-2013, 07:09 PM)ToulPaw Wrote: i can help you but "you not getting anything move"..

You going to not help a community member cause you're not getting your items moved to another account and bans removed? What a really ****ing horrible attitude right there, now you're definitely not getting anything moved.

Anyway, here are my specifications:

[Image: 7d65bc39a32211ce8fed1d8e6124068a.png]
Did you try to turn off your computer? Just joke

Try to restart you BIOS settings
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Try clean your heatsink, it may have a layer of dust.
(06-10-2013, 07:32 PM)Martin Wrote: Try clean your heatsink, it may have a layer of dust.
Temp is fine what are you talking about? Did you even care to read what he wrote in first post?

"Recently, my CPU started going all the way up to 100% even when I'm just browsing the internet, when I play games I don't lag though, but sound lags sometimes and screen freezes for small times."
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I am not expert on this, but if you could close all unnecessary programs running in Task Manager, it should free up some CPU space.

I hope this helps.
Regards,
aviator
(06-10-2013, 07:35 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote:
(06-10-2013, 07:32 PM)Martin Wrote: Try clean your heatsink, it may have a layer of dust.
Temp is fine what are you talking about? Did you even care to read what he wrote in first post?

"Recently, my CPU started going all the way up to 100% even when I'm just browsing the internet, when I play games I don't lag though, but sound lags sometimes and screen freezes for small times."
Whops did misunderstand it xP
Well, if you're willing to try, overclock your CPU to 4,0 GHz or higher. Also which graphics card do you have? I just see Radeon 7800 series, but which one excatly? It should definitely not throttle, as it's a rather powerful CPU. Try putting some new thermal paste on your CPU too, and clean the CPU cooler too.

Some other questions, how hot does your GPU go? (graphics card). Did you install the latest drivers? If you did, try to delete all the old ones, as they could conflitct with the new one. Radeon has/have had some problems with micro stuttering which is pretty much "screen freezes for small times". I need a little more information about when it happends and so on.
Tounge