I am Murloc. Deal with it
(06-03-2011, 01:06 PM)Sanderson Wrote: Okay i keep getting new errors every day
today i got this one

ERROR! Reliable snaphsot overflow

help please

I dont know for certain that this will work

but in console set the following value:

myinfo_bytes 10000

its certainly not an exact KB measure, but its large enough that packets going to a server can fit through with ease. tell me if this fixes it bro.
Did you buy the game or Download it from some site (be honest)
I get this occasionally as well.
i looked into it, since ive been getting it

there is no ACTUAL fix for it. Its caused by too many things to render in game, such as props etc.
Its more prominent on maps like evocity, because the map is already very large with plenty of world props.
its started with me now, everytime you go on the server its says ERROR Reliable Snapshot Over Flow
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
(06-04-2011, 05:40 PM)The Killer Lemon Wrote: its started with me now, everytime you go on the server its says ERROR Reliable Snapshot Over Flow
i got every single error by now. and i know all the fixes.
When you get this error its becuase your computer is heating to much
Close every program you dont use restart the game and try again. Smile

ok that could work
Im not just perfect, Im WELSH.[Image: mca.png]
(06-03-2011, 05:43 PM)dryblood321 Wrote: Did you buy the game or Download it from some site (be honest)

You cant download the game and to join a server that is signed into steam servers. (download the game not from steam serverice... from a pirate websites like Torrents(non steams,pacsteam clients,DarkSteam clients also.)) Cheese

Garrysmod clients(People who DID BUY THE GAME NO PIRATES) Will connect cracked servers and servers that is signed to steam.

Servers that signed to steam like (FearlessRP) Will ignore any person that try to connect if he dont have steam client program open with account that have garrysmod and another source engine based game.

The server will reject Pirates( DarkSteam users, PacSteam Users, Pirate users that uses nonsteam gmod)

Servers that signed into steam will reject those pirates with a message

"Steam Validation Rejected." and wont let them send data between the server and the Pirate(client...) Just rejecting them. and wont allow them to play on, so yes he DID BUY THE GAMME Cheese

-CraZyWirE