Name of Players:
1. Psiget
2. SuperFox

SteamIDs:
1. STEAM_0:1:41249553 - Psiget
2. STEAM_0:1:47880776

Time In GMT: 8:11 a.m.

Server: V2D

Summary: SuperFox had been using Pgiest's car to CDM (No Evidence Sorry) and then say he was in the passengers seat. I followed the car after it had CDMed my friend to the lake where I started recording SuperFox prop pushing a officers car into the lake. When I confronted him he ran back into a doomfort made by Psgiet. When trying to fish the car out the police showed up & raided. They got blown away due to the elevator & design of building. When they were being arrested he deleted all the props & d/ced causing the officer to fall to his death.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/RPQ67odfhTg
I died when i was in my fort, and i disconnected because i needed to eat breakfast. and it was superfox's car that cdm'd. They werent going to arrest me. Me and superfox both died
You really have a passion of lying. Anyway SuperFox can enjoy the ban.

Also, if you watch the video both you & your friend didn't die before you deleted it, the cop still had a gun to you, and it shows all 3 of you dying when you hit the ground. Also, just because you need to "eat breakfeast" doesn't mean delete all props, ignore fearRP, & d/c.

Actually correction. You deleted your props after you died so your friend SuperFox wouldn't be arrested. Instead you ended up killing 2 government officials & your friend.
I had to disconnect, and i died before i deleted the props
Yah well your friend and 2 others were inside when you "decided to go eat breakfast" and delete all your props.
Approved.

Superfox has been banned for one day.
Psiget has been banned for one week.