Unblacklist
Name: [FL:RP]ckcookie123

Time/Date: Around 730-8:00

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45998462

Blacklisted Tool/Job: Cars

Admin: Narcotic

Reason: I was driving and Narcotic was a cop, so I was going pretty fast and lost control the Hummer has barley and grip already so i hit a cop By accident and Narctotic said it was on purpose so he blacklisted me. I was lagging already because a lot of internet was being used in my house. Both computers were on, and phones so when i drive it was lagging. But anyways I dont think it was Narcotics fault because my PC was lagging, so I told hm it was lagging and than he said my PC was a toaster. Than I just walked away with my friend who was also in the car. Thank You For Reading This
Let's get this straight; if you play GMod on a toaster, you shouldn't drive.

We were all the way on the grass, you then took a turn that appeared very intentional, you even tried to drive away until you realised it was me there.
(06-08-2013, 12:38 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Let's get this straight; if you play GMod on a toaster, you shouldn't drive.

We were all the way on the grass, you then took a turn that appeared very intentional, you even tried to drive away until you realised it was me there.

No, it wasent my PC that made it lag it was my internet at the time, and my hummer was goin really fast when i tried to turn it drifted more that is why i was screaming no and sorts of stuff and i didnt try to drive away i tried to go off of the body it may have looked like i ttried to drive away but i was going off the body so I can call EMS Service to the scene.
As I am involved (Victim)

You made no attempt what so ever to even stop, you actually tried to drive away AND over me, until your car got frozen by Narcotic.
You ruined an RP that was going on, put it to a dead stop. I personally think your blacklist was well deserved and I think you should be happy it wasn't a ban for litterally crashing an RP.
(06-08-2013, 12:14 PM)Salinsky Wrote: As I am involved (Victim)

You made no attempt what so ever to even stop, you actually tried to drive away AND over me, until your car got frozen by Narcotic.
You ruined an RP that was going on, put it to a dead stop. I personally think your blacklist was well deserved and I think you should be happy it wasn't a ban for litterally crashing an RP.

I am sorry for ruining the rp and running you over but it was a accident and if you think the blacklist wall deservered i will wait it out because you are the victim but it was a accident the car went out oof control because i was going fast i tries to turn right but the car drifted and hit you so i tried to pull off the body for EMS but if you think i ruined it i am sorry so i will wait it out.
I don't decide that, I'm just a player. If Narcotic feels you deserve an unblacklist, you will probably get it. I was just giving my opinion and my side of the story.
Alright Just Wonder If He Is Going To Reply Probly He Is
Denied as it obviously wasn't an accident.