BR; Sweam FearRP and Tresspassing You Got Twisted; RDM and Tresspassing
Name of players: You Got Twisted and Sweam

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59703345 and STEAM_0:0:37910312

Time in GMT: 11:30PM

Server: Evocity2_v2p

Summary: Okay, I was a cop I chased Sweam into the garage and then he entered the Jail, I kept saying "FearRP FearRP" but he ignored me, then his friend came along, he then ran and kept going and Twisted went "STFU about FearRP" then he went "Stop going after my friend" Then he shot me as I ran away, I didn't shoot one bullet and I stopped.

Evidence: : http://youtu.be/jFbqP4qFi7A
Alright so you recorded this but no sound? why no sound? not a full evidence if there is no sound you failrped to not stop when i had a ak-47 a very strong weapon and you still run? you broke failrp not me.. and in the video i told you to stop and you didnt..
twisted warned you several times that if you didn't stop you'll get shot. and why doesn't you have sound on? i bet it's because of you don't want the admins to hear that
[Image: HBYAzuI.png]
Made By GangsterPear
My sound isn't on because it's broke. My sound doesn't work with any screen recorder

Uhhm also I have a gun out, my main priority was to stop Sweam not you. I warned you serveral times Sweam that I would shoot yet you carried on running? I still don't understand why you shot a Cop, in a Jail building which is trespassing?
Hehe 'My sound isn't on because it's broke. My sound doesn't work with any screen recorder' well why do br if you dont even have sound because if you dont have sound you cant make good br/evidence at the br... And i told you to stop at 0:13 in the video and after that you run? what did you expect like if a guy with sort of strong weapon why run then? that my dear ned is failrp..
Approved.

All three of you will be suspended.

Sweam and Flanders for FearRP. Both users will be suspended for two days.

Twisted for two days for RDM.