BR: You Got Twisted
Name of player: You Got Twisted

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59703345

Time in GMT: Around 10Pm

Server: EvoCity_v2p

Summary: I was with Shaho when he spawned as a GD so I took him and I let him have my house for shop as I was about to take the rest of my contra and destory it, then I caught You got Twisted random Raiding as a civ, he's done it to my house 4 times before, destroying my contra for no reason without any proof. He trespassed and then he ran and when I started shooting him and then he and his friend got out the car and killed me. He had no reason to be in my house, he random raided my doors were locked and I owned all the doors. Here's some proof;

Evidence:

http://puu.sh/3aA2I.jpg Here he says he didn't destroy my contra, but he doesn't say that he wasn't in my house or why. He tresspassed.

http://puu.sh/3aA50.jpg Here again he doesn't say why it wasn't random, he says that he left my house and didn't destory my conta. Again no reason why he was there and why he broke in. Civ

http://puu.sh/3aAfk.jpg I explain to him about the shop then ask him why was he in my house and I get no reply. All though the rest of the convosation he was saying how he didn't random raid yet never gave a reason at all why he was there and weirdly enough he was looking at my contra, about to shoot it but then I caught him and his friend half way though the act.

I'm sick of him constantly random raiding me, it's getting on my nervers. Everytime I leave my contra he come in, tresspasses and random raids.
same here, its annoying but somehow he gets away with it
ok first of all we didnt even raid the backyard wasnt bought + the door on the backside was not locked so we just open the door and you came down and scream and we left we didnt raid+ what did ShahoPc do he killed me as a gun dealer and when i asked what was the reason he said it was my shop? so ok you have a shop in a house with contras? you cant have contras while your a gun dealer right? and for last branny are you included to this br? if your not then your not allowed to write or do anyhing in this br
(06-08-2013, 12:56 AM)you got twisted Wrote: ok first of all we didnt even raid the backyard wasnt bought + the door on the backside was not locked so we just open the door and you came down and scream and we left we didnt raid+ what did ShahoPc do he killed me as a gun dealer and when i asked what was the reason he said it was my shop? so ok you have a shop in a house with contras? you cant have contras while your a gun dealer right? and for last branny are you included to this br? if your not then your not allowed to write or do anyhing in this br

Well the thing is, you somehow got in my garage and yes, the backdoor wasn't bought but you know what was bought? The door to my garage. Stop trying to change the subject and worm out of the fact you raidded me and tresspassed because I know for a fact the door to the garage was locked and bought because I checked it twice before I left for that exact reason. Tell me now why you random raided. You can deal with Shaho if you want, I want the reason WHY you random raided. If you then you can't provide me with a reason then tough luck.
Alright its still that we didnt raid you? we left your house as we saw you we DIDNT destroy any for your contrabands so it wasnt a raid in my opinion.. and how can you think its a raid if we didnt even touch a single contraband huh? think about it and it wasnt locked the backdoor to the garage was unlocked...
You still shouldn't be random raiding. Breaking into a house armed to the teeth counts as a raid.

Anyway, like I've said many times, Ned is my friend and I was setting up shop there whilst he was planning to move to the apartments. The contra was Ned's who was, at the time, a Corleone. You keep bringing this up and I have to keep telling you that what you're saying is wrong.

Don't try and get yourself out of it, you random raided.
I had no guns and still we didnt brake in to it. The backyard was open and not even bought and backdoor was unlocked..
As a player I have too noticed him doing alot of random raiding. So I believe in you OP. This has so stop.
Backdoor to the garage was locked, it was bought and I double checked it was locked for that exact reason

And that another person who know he random raids. It's really annoying and it keeps happening.
Denied.