Admin Not fairing....
Your name: IceFox

Your ban ID: 32967

Banned by: Aviator

Reason: For Prop Climbing... Being on rooftops....

Involved:Me and my friends

Why we should unban you: first of all ,i saw lots of people doing it and admins didnt do to them anything....
I just went to the penthouse in the apartments then i put stairs to the near roof(nothing seriously and didnt use it for anything....
I called the admin to ask him a question!!!!
Then he told me its not allowed so i told him : "im sorry i didnt know i will remove it now" and then he banned me for a day....
Why am i getting ban for asking the question if i can do it ?!?!?!??
then without telling me he just banned me!!!!
Its not fair at all,i wanted to ask him that and then i got banned for that?!!?
Please take care of it Sad
Hello, thank you for filing this unban request as we may be able to clear somethings up.

Firstly, may I point out board rules which state that twenty four hour or less bans can not be appealed.

Onto the reason as to why you were suspended from Fearless servers, you were banned for using props to gain access to areas which are not possible to get to otherwise, there was several 'walkways' and 'slopes' to climb up to the top roof of the apartments. This is in violation of the rules.

Rules Wrote:Tools/Props Rules:
8: Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either.

You were suspended upon finding you have over fifty hours (from what I remember), and I do not recall a question regarding this. If you did so, I apologise and urge an admin to check the logs for @ requests. Time of ban: Approx. 17:15 PM GMT+1 (BST)
Regards,
aviator
Denied.