Banned for FailRP; Unjustly so, at least.
Your name: KidCando

[b]Your ban ID:

Banned by: [FL:M] Theomenz

Reason: FearRP, consistant FailRP

Involved: Well, he was. Some cop came up, didn't catch their name.

Why we should unban you: Alright, I was doing a very specific RP here, and he must have taken that as a bannable offense somehow, I'll explain. I understand, it's 24 hours, I just really think this needs to be addressed.

Since, irl, I have a disorder that gives me limited social development, I put that in my RP tags to make sure everyone understands that. Sometimes, I do make a bit of an exaggeration out of it to make everything a bit more funny. He comes in to raid me, and we do a little back and forth. He turns away for a second, I make a break for it, and he phys guns me back. My running away was also defended because there was a cop for me to hide behind, it was an RP chance to escape. At that point he says I'm breaking FearRP, which I am not, and he tell me to, and I quote, "get my @$$ to the window". As part of my RP, I took it literally as that is a symptom of Aspergers, one I do often find myself falling to. I put it to the window, and he tells me that he's sick of my failrp and shoots me. After that he bans me. I feel this is EXTREMELY unjust, as I am an avid player of this server and never have had problems with this RP, even with other admins (whenever they ACTUALLY come on v33x. I would greatly appreciate the ban being appealed, or at least the issue addressed. He thinks my actions were FailRP, and he pushes me to RP, but what I did was just me RPing my character.
Alright, so this is what happened from my point of view:

I came up the elevator, killed your guard, and then searched the rooms and eventually found you. When I entered the room you began to sing to me (now I have no problem with this), but I told you to get up and you obeyed. But afterwards you began to run towards the elevator even though I had my gun pointed at you and I was yelling to stop. I was willing to let that one go so we could continue the RP. Now when I finally got you to the window in the main presidential room, I shot at the ground and told you to stand there and not move unless ordered by me. I told you to look out the window and I did as well to show you the chaos that you'd caused with your very harsh laws. With this, I had never put my gun away, but when the police officer came upstairs you ran behind him and we ended up in a gunfight. When that was over you were still in the room and when I put my gun to you, you started to run out towards the elevator once again. Even with me yelling to stop, you continued to break FearRP a second time.

When I finally got you back into the room I did tell you to "get your a** to the window," now maybe you didn't hear me but I then told you to look out. But after that you faced the other way and pretended to put your butt to the window, completely disobeying my orders. After that I killed you to, at least, finish the RP situation and banned you for consistently failing to role-play the situation correctly and for breaking FearRP 3 times.
Okay, Mr. Theomenz, now there is some validity to what your saying, but not much. The singing, although neither of us had a problem with it, was something along the lines of you saying that I had got lucky, to which I sang "Get lucky" for a second. Not refuting that I did it, it's simply a crime to not say how HI-LAR-I-OUS it was.

Anyways, the first one you had told me that I would want to RP this one our properly, you pointed your gun to the floor and walked forward while I was still behind you, at which point there was no weapon point to me at any degree. I ran at that point, and actually would have made it had you not phys gunned me unfairly, so I have a problem with that out out the gate. The cop happened, at which point it was the final point "breaking FearRP" combined. The cop and you got into a gun fight and when the cop screamed I broke for the eleveator, being you were busy. At that point, I was AGAIN phys gunned back, even though I WOULD HAVE MADE IT.

Then I put my @$$ to the window, as you said, and I put it to the window. You then said look out at the chaos I've made, and then I questioned if I was allowed to remove my @$$ from the window. You then said "I'm done with this" and just wasted me. I see no FailRP or FearRP, so if there is such please clarify.

-Cando Out
Okay; I'll start off with the Police Officer incident. First of all, you shouldn't have moved. I had a gun pointed at you before and I had given you a clear order to stand in that spot and I had given you no order to move. Now even though I had the gun to my side afterwards, there's still the threat of me taking it up and shooting you, even with a police officer holding a gun to my back. So in that case, you shouldn't have moved even with the cop being there, and him being able to offer you some protection.

Now lets go back to the case where I had you in the President's office and I ordered you to "get your a** to the window." When you actually put your a** to it, I took it as fail RP and minging. I'm sure you knew what I was telling you to do, but you chose to take it to a radical point where you were actually putting your a** to the window. And even after I told you to get your a** to the window, I told you to look outside. I never wanted to kill you, but you were giving me no choice for you seemed very resistant to take the situation seriously.

Now you seeming to not take the situation seriously moves onto my next point that is just that: you were singing, putting your a** to the window, and just making a joke out of the situation. I had a gun to your head, your head; you, the president of Evocity. You didn't seem to care for your life at all; you didn't seem to care about your life one bit. You just wanted to do stupid things to make a joke out and maybe get a few laughs. Now maybe you did, maybe you did care about your life in that situation but you sure wern't making it out that way.
Even though this ban has already expired, I'd like it very much to be off my record entirely, so I'll keep going. On your first point, you said and I quote "had the gun to my side" while "police officer holding a gun to my back". So if your gun is at your side, and another person has a gun pointed at you and tells you to drop it, is it not breaking fearrp to turn around raise your weapon and fire? I mean, you had a blatant disregard for your life in the situation. My moving was a strategy move, that should you have followed and RPed properly, you would have been arrested and I would have escaped. Anyways, you continued, raised your weapon, and shot.

Now again, with the @$$ to the window bit, I will show this much. Now, as per Specialed.us, (http://www.specialed.us/autism/asper/asper12.html), the specific branch of high functioning autism my character had was one that inhibits their ability to differentiate figurative language and literal language. You told him to put his @$$ to the window, and he followed as per how his brain functioned the equation. You then did say "look out the window", and I had heard you say that, to which I responded "Can I take my @$$ off the window?". It's at that point you said you were done with me and wasted me.

Your point on not taking the situation seriously is invalid when refering to the @$$ to the window situation, but under the circumstances the singing is your main point. Well, that as I said was a humorous play on words with the Daft Punk song "Get Lucky". Under the circumstances, he thought his life was over, and was having a vast amount of stress and anxiety over it. One of the most effective methods of coping, verified by a study over at sciencedaily (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/201...082700.htm), is humor, which was the strategy used by my RP character in this situation. The humorous remark with the Get Lucky pun was not a sign of some sort of lack of regard, rather a sign of pure emotional distress, accompanied by stress and anxiety. It was simply the way he worked with the situation and coped.
It's been a week and there has been no word from the admins?
The banning moderator replied to your thread.

Let's just wait for his next reply.
The first thing I don't like here is a mentally challenged president, everything else seems to just build up on that.
It's been over a week since I indicated it's been a week, and there still hasn't been any progress made? I understand self bumping isn't permitted, but at this rate, nothing is going to get done. It isn't exactly a matter that needs the greatest speed, it'd just be appreciated to have it dealt with is all.
Denied.