HOWTO: Fix EP1 & EP2 & CSS
For people who see texture errors on the servers and who owns Half Life 2 Episode 1 & 2 and/or Counter-Strike: Source, follow this guide to solve the problem:

Step 1: Go to your Library of Steam.

Step 2: Press the right mouse button on Half-Life 2: Episode One and click properties.

[Image: scr1.jpg]

Step 3: Go the the last tab where it says BETAS.

Step 4: Select from the dropdown menu the 'Beta -SteamPipe beta' and press close.

[Image: scr2.jpg]

Step 5: Launch Half-Life 2 Episode One and when it asks to convert to a more efficient format, continue.

Step 6: Do the same for Episode Two.

Step 7: Start Counter-Strike Source and when it asks to convert to a more efficient format, continue.

Step 8: Launch Gmod and go to your mount settings by pressing the controller button in the right bottom of your screen and make sure it's mounted.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Weecow, Deriptz, GRiiM, NotSep, ArcHammer
That's what i exactly started to do 5 minutes ago. It takes alot of time, but it's worth, since everything will work again.
No dropdown for Steampipe beta yet. Seems I have not even got the Steampipe update.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I thought I was the only one who had this, but at least v2p is playable again, Thanks Smile
Step 7 added to fix Counter-Strike Source content if it's broken.

Edit: When people ingame ask how to fix it, please give them this link in OOC: fearlessrp.net/fix

Edit 2: People with the free downloaded version of the episodes have no problems with textures, can anyone confirm this?
I can confirm this Soul.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Great then everything is covered!
Picture added to help people to see what could look like the message :

Quote:When you start Counter Strike : Source or Team Fortress 2, you may get a message like this ... This is for convert your game files. Basically, it is usefull for Garry's Mod.

[Image: GameConvert_zpsd65820fa.png]
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
I can confirm it work fine with download addon of hl2, i never have errors with it xP
Ty you alot Wink