Gun bug?
(05-26-2013, 06:29 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: That screenshot looks so wrong.

That weapon model is standard from Counter-Strike and not CityRP content, it might indeed be some custom content from another server that messes it up.

So..How am i suppose to remove the content???I really Lost now

Soul if what u say is That Other server content or add on Is Messing with the Gun Bug than It not working and now i am Completely lost now I delete all addon Everything and just install the CSS Content and the FL content...More help is needed thx you very much .
Never Forget Me.I Be Watching You.Stand In My Way And You Get Bullet For Your Birthday Gift

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:46296547&b=9]

That weapon model is standard from Counter-Strike and not CityRP content, it might indeed be some custom content from another server that messes it up.

I don't play any other servers besides fearless 0.o

and yes... it does look rather wrong Tounge
There was an old file for GMOD 12 that used to fix it. I'll see if I can do some digging for it. Better than nothing.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Ciryl
(05-26-2013, 06:41 PM)myfloodify Wrote:

hahahahhahahahahahaa

What's so funny about this?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
After removing everything ( deleting the GMOD folder-Models,Materials e.c.t and addons ) it still does not work.

So i will try and find a fix and i appreciate you helping Grubbert.
Have you tried deleting you addons from the workshop? Getting rid of your addons from the folder wont do anything, they will just reinstall. Go to the workshop and delete them manually if you have any.
(05-28-2013, 03:02 AM)Jarz Wrote: Have you tried deleting you addons from the workshop? Getting rid of your addons from the folder wont do anything, they will just reinstall. Go to the workshop and delete them manually if you have any.

Delete/unsub......All Content deleted and removed and only fl/css/maps left Not to forget Reinstalling GMOD
I really Lost WHY ME!!!!!
Never Forget Me.I Be Watching You.Stand In My Way And You Get Bullet For Your Birthday Gift

Basically from what i have learned is that this is a Server-side problem not a client-side something has gone wrong with a file during the skin switch i believe. ( the Skin switch with the SS/SRU & cops )

This problem has only ever occurred since the skin switch.
Any new fixes ?
OK due to the New update It fix the problem somehow but texture is gone too But when i reinstall CSS texture The gun bug is god damn back again